Useful links

Vimala Sarma

Dec 23, 2011, 4:33:38 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends

I have been collecting hyperlinks in e-mails from group members who provide links to useful resources.  I have been adding them to my “favourites” on my internet browser, but recently my computer crashed because of corruption of the hard drive and I have lost all these links.  Has anyone else been collecting these links? Also  it will be good to have them on the webpage somewhere and we can keep adding to these:

They relate to:

Sites which have collections of e-books in Sanskrit literature and their translations.

Sites on grammar including members’ blogs

Sites on blogs relating to various topics including news and short stories and anecdotes.

Sites which have Sanskrit poetry and literature

Sites about shubhasitas, etc

Sites which have commentaries of important religious texts

Sites for dictionaries

Sites for transliteration tools and fonts

Sites which has audio of Sanskrit conversations, vedic chanting, meters etc,

Sites with DVDs

And other resources ( I am sure other members can add to the list).

Maybe this list can be a start and anyone who has given a link please post their links again on the website.

Not sure how many Christians are on this group – to them a very merry Xmas and to every else season’s greetings and a very happy new year.

Vimala

Jonathan Da Fonseca

Dec 23, 2011, 4:42:41 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste
I have many links from all Sanskrit Groups I know in the internet, maybe all - I am not sure -, please let me only get a few time for to send to you. Now, must I re-send to the Group or must I send to your e-mail?

El Cico

Dec 23, 2011, 5:13:09 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com, Vimala Sarma

Hi,
Attached a html file with some sanskrit bookmarks. Hope it can help!
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all list members!
Namastè! cico :)

sanskrit_bookmarks.html

Anunad Singh

Dec 23, 2011, 6:33:30 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Please find my Sanskrit bookmarks as under-
==================================
जयतु जयतु संस्कृतम् - Blog
॥सर्वसज्जनहितम्॥
जयतु संस्कृतम् - Nepali and english

samskrutam.com | Sanskrit | Complete website on Sanskrit language, grammar, literature etc.

व्याकरणम्
जयतु जयतु संस्कृतम्
Sanskrit Primer Audio Files
॥सर्वसज्जनहितम्॥
संस्कृतम्
www.speaksanskrit.org
The Sanskrit Heritage Site
This site provides tools for Sanskrit processing: dictionary search, morphology generation and analysis, segmentation, tagging and parsing.

Sanskrit Glossary

aarogya.com The Wellness Site Complementary Medicine-Ayurveda
Vedanta Society of New York--Glossary of Sanskrit terms and notes
Sanskrit Glossary
AJA - Brief Sanskrit Glossary - A thru M

http://www.cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~yanom/sanskrit/
Links to Sanskrit Resources
This page is a portal for Sanskrit language resources.
Wikner Sanskrit Introductory Course
(Sanscrit) | Google Groups
Sanskrit Texts and Stotras
Beautifully formatted Sanskrit texts and stotras in pdf format, plus learning tools, audio recordings, and books.
INDOLOGY: Resources for Indological Scholarship
sanskritlibrary.org
sanskritlibrary - Whiteney's Roots
Sanskrit, Tamil and Pahlavi Dictionaries
FTP Directory: ftp://ftp.ucl.ac.uk/pub/users/ucgadkw/indology/texts/
Sanskrit Pradipika
Sanskrit, Sanskrit Tutor, Sanskrit freely downloadable software, Sanskrit for adult learner, familiar with English.
Learn Sanskrit through Self Study: Reading the lessons offline
This site provides information on Information Technology tools for disseminating information in Indian languages on the web
Learn sanskrit - Surbharati-III : aravindo ashram
Learn Languages: Learn Sanskrit
learn languages, sanskrit, sanskrith, learn sanskrith, south indian languages, kannada, karnataka
Sanskrit Quotes
Vedamu.org - Learn Sankrit
Sanskritdipikaa - a complete sanskrit site
Frits Staal - FRITS STAAL Professor Emeritus, University of California at Berkeley
European Academy of Vedic Sciences - Online Cses in Vasati, Vedic Astrology, Ayurveda and Sanskrit
European Academy of Vedic Sciences • Vasati - Vedic architecture, Vedic astrology, Sanskrit, Vedanta - Vedic Personality Developement || Online cses in vasati, vedic astrology, sanskrit, vedanta || Articles on Vedic philosophy and science || Discover the spiritual essence of the Vedas || e-library.
Dominik Wujastyk
The Little Clay Cart Index
The Little Clay Cart, by Shudraka, tr. Arthur William Ryder, [1905], full text etext at sacred-texts.com
The Anaga Ranga Index
The Ananga Ranga, Burton tr., at sacred-texts.com
Sanskrit Language Resources
जयतु जयतु संस्कृतम्: April 2007
Panini's Grammar and computer science
Social Conscience in Sanskrit Literature - Google Book Search
Indian philosophy
Philosophical thought of India, Indology
Sudharma The only Sanskrit newspaper
भारतीय विश्वविद्यालयों में संस्कृत पर आधारित शोध प्रबन्धों की निर्देशिका
RASHTRIYA SANSKRIT SANSTHAN
Digital Sanskrit Buddhist Canon Site
SuSanskrit - मुख्य पृष्ठ
SuSanskrit - Library of inspiring Sanskrit subhashits, suktis, stories with Hindi translation, Rules of Sanskrit pronunciation, Metres, Articles etc.
Samskrit for All
Ancient_Sanskrit Epics
Yaajushi - The Homepage
samskrutam.com | Sanskrit | Complete website on Sanskrit language, grammar, literature etc.
Complete website on Sanskrit language, grammar, literature, dictionary and resources. Website sponsored, designed & maintained by: WebCom, India (webcomindia.com)
rasavidya (sanskritreader)
Sri Kamakoti Mandali - Home
JAIN DICTIONARY
An Online dictionary providing the definations of more than 3,600 Jain Words. This Website is updated regularly with new words. .
UP SANSKRIT SANSTHANAM
भारत विद्या
Indien und Sanskrit (Tuepfli)
Modern Methods of Teaching Sanskrit - Google Books
Aatmagatam: A fortnightly feature in Samskrit
sanskrit links and material - हिमांशु पोटा
Digital Sanskrit Buddhist Canon Site
Practical Sanskrit
Prapatti Online - The Stotras (Slokas) Page - Hosting Stotras and Slokas in Devanaagarii, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Roman
Stotras and Slokas - Stotras in Devanaagarii, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Roman.
Sanskrit-English dictionary
Siddhanta Shiromane (goladhayaya) - Google Books
संस्कृत नाम दैवी वाक् – Sanskrit for all
Some characteristics of Sanskrit
vAgartha: - वाच: अर्थ: |
Learn Sanskrit Online
Sanskrit-iz-ed Words
संस्कृताध्ययनम् ।
III. A SURVEY OF MODERN SANSKRIT DICTIONARIES As against the ...
Sanskrit & Sánscrito
Sanskrit, Yoga, philosophies of India, names, names of hatha yoga postures, Directory of Free Sanskrit Links, translations and much more (English-Spanish-Portuguese)
Main page - Official website of the Monastery ‘Collection of Mysteries’
मुक्तबोध इण्डोलोजिकल संस्थान
संस्कृत दीपिका
Old sanskrit booklinks
Sarasvat-Niketanam सारस्वत-निकेतनम्: ग्रीष्मांक ६
Sanskrita Wiki - Sanskrita
A Mirror to Sanskrit Usage - Google Books
Welcome to ACIP | Asian Classics Input Project
Sparsh Sanskrit Apps for Android
Sanskrit-Pashto [Test Version] - Glossword
Glossary compiler
A Sanskrit Vyakaran Praveshika
Sanskrit Books - Alankara - Learn Sanskrit – Alankara – Samasa - Sanskrit Grammar | Sanskrit - Sanskrit Alankara - Sanskrit Slokas - Learn Sanskrit - Sanskrit World
Sanskrit website with reach content on sanskrit slokas, sanskrit word, alankara, samasa, sanskrit language, sanskrit grammar, sanskrit book, Buddhism, buddhist books, veda, shastra, sanskrit literature, sanskrit ebooks, subhashita, sanskrit alankara - sanskritworld.in.
Science in Sanskrit
simple sanskrit
Eklavya Sanskrit Academy.....Ahmedabad

Shan

Dec 23, 2011, 9:08:19 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jonathan,

Please send it to the group so that all mmbers can enefit

Thanks in advance

Visva Shan

murthy

Dec 23, 2011, 10:59:30 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Here is a list. I am sorry it is highly dis-organized. I do not know if it would be of any use.
Regards
Murthy

http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/tvschedule.htmhttp://sudharma.epapertoday.com/epaper/

http://murthygss.tripod.com/SabdamanjUShaa.htm

http://goruratreya.tripod.com/

http://mahabharataonline.com/

http://murthygss.tripod.com/

http://simplesanskrit.blogspot.com/

http://sanskritcentral.com

http://www.scribd.com/doc/64817583/Gangalahari

http://www.scribd.com/doc/76369657/Subhashitakaustubha

http://www.sangatham.com/articles/anna-hazare-stuti.html

http://chitrakavyaa.appspot.com/sandhi.htmlhttp://sites.google.com/site/avshouston/downloads/samskritam-reference-links

http://murthygss.tripod.com/vishnu.htm

http://vaak.wordpress.com/

http://www.chandamama.com/lang/index.php?lng=SAN

http://sanskritebooks.wordpress.com/ebooks-download/

http://www.ibiblio.org/sanskrit/tools/sanscript

http://www.slideshare.net/shashikgp/hitopadesh-unplugged-ylnd

http://www.sankaracharya.org/katha_upanishad.php

http://www.kalpaheritage.com/vedas.htmlhttp://sanskrit-quote.blogspot.com/http://jagadanandadas.blogspot.com/search/label/Sanskritwww.hinduismpath.comhttp://www.sanskrit.nic.in/tvschedule.htm

http://sanskritdocuments.org/learning_tutorial_wikner/index.htmlhttp://practicalsanskrit.blogspot.com/search/label/alphabethttp://sarasvati.tripod.com/devanagari/alphabets.htmlhttp://www.ubcsanskrit.ca/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit_languagehttp://www.advaita-vedanta.org/texts/shankara_works.html

http://sanskritdocuments.org/scannedbooks/ http://www.archive.org/
http://www.ignca.nic.in/asp/searchResults.asp?searchTerm=Sankhya&searchOption=ti
http://library.du.ac.in/dspace/handle/1/7150
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/g/genpub/
http://www.indologica.de/drupal/?q=node/73

http://www.sankara.iitk.ac.in/

http://www.sanskritdocuments.org/all_pdf/US_itran_new.pdfhttp://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_1_index.html

http://sanskritdocuments.org/TextsElsewhere.html

http://valmiki.iitk.ac.in/index.php

http://valmiki.iitk.ac.in/index.php

Sanskrit Links

Self Learning courses

1. Sanskrit for beginners from IIT Chennai

http://acharya.iitm.ac.in/sanskrit/tutor.html

2. Step by step learning in Sanskrit

http://www.chitrapurmath.net/sanskrit/step-by-step.htm

3. Advance Sanskrit Grammar (Panini Ashtadhyayi, Amarkosh, Dhatupath etc)

http://www.taralabalu.org/panini/

4. Sanskrit Documents ( Links to several sanskrit resources)

http://sanskrit.gde.to/learning_tools/learning_tools.html

5. Kalidasa group

Sanskrit Learning Institutes

http://www.sanskrit.nic.in

http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/main/distedu_form.htm

http://mu.ac.in/Department/sanskrit.html

Sanskrit Books

http://www.harinampress.com

http://www.granthamandira.org/

http://www.bhasa.net

http://sanskritdocuments.org

Conversational Sanskrit

http://www.multiworld.org/m_versity/mul_learning/sanskrit.htm

Digital Libraries

http://dli.iiit.ac.in/

http://www.archive.org

Sanskrit online groups

e-book publishing: smashwords.com

: http://www.tinyurl.com/samskritamarshavidya.org
atributetohinduism.com
ayurvedacollege.com
chinmaya.org
hinduismtoday.com
himalayanacademy.com
kaliraytriyoga.com
arshavidya.org
atributetohinduism.com
ayurvedacollege.com
chinmaya.org
hinduismtoday.com
himalayanacademy.com
kaliraytriyoga.com
a library of Sanskrit texts
online Sanskrit dictionary
online Sanskrit documents
sivananda.org
sanskrit.org
Sanskrit on the radio
chitrapurmath.nethttp://www.speaksanskrit.org/vishvavani/vishvavANI_vol4_no1.pdf

http://www.samskrute.blogspot.com/

http://sanskrit.inria.fr/DICO/grammar.html

http://asi.nic.in/asi_books/70476.pdfhttp://susanskrit.org/home.htmlhttp://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_z_misc_subhaashita/doc_z_misc_subh_1_title.html

http://avg-sanskrit.org/category/panini-sutra/

http://siddhanta.svayambhava.org/siddhanta.ttfhttp://sanskritweb.net/yajurveda/index.html

http://sanskrit.jnu.ac.in/vedanta/index.jspwww.learn-sanskrit.com

http://uttishthabharata.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/sanskrit2-2/

http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=4544http://sanskritworld.in/unicode-sanskrit-books/

www.learn-sanskrit.com

http://sanskrit.jnu.ac.in/vedanta/index.jsphttp://sanskritweb.net/yajurveda/index.html

http://siddhanta.svayambhava.org/siddhanta.ttf

Sunder Hattangadi

Dec 23, 2011, 11:39:44 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
This site has a collection since 2003:

Also worth exploring is:

Regards,

sunder

Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Samskrita] Useful links

Chandra Raghu

Dec 23, 2011, 11:41:04 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Also see:

CR

Chandra Raghu  /   Arsha Vidya Satsanga  /   My Clippings  /   281-606-5607

Vimala Sarma

Dec 23, 2011, 5:33:55 PM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Jonathan – Please do both!

Merry Xmas

Vimala

I have many links from all Sanskrit Groups I know in the internet, maybe all - I am not sure -, please let me only get a few time for to send to you. Now, must I re-send to the Group or must I send to your e-mail?

kamalesh pathak

Dec 24, 2011, 7:04:07 AM12/24/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
yes vimalaji,
same thing happened with me some 3 months back,
i can feel your pain.
i've saved some sites in my " favourite " please allow me time to send
it to you,
regards,
kamalesh pathak.
SOMANATH-- Gujaraat.
+919436975383
+919998852747

> Not sure how many Christians are on this group - to them a very merry Xmas

> and to every else season's greetings and a very happy new year.
>

> Vimala

Venetia Kotamraju

Dec 29, 2011, 1:29:57 AM12/29/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namo namaH
Happy Christmas and new year to everybody.
Thank you to everyone who has sent links.
I have also been collecting links over the last couple of years from this group and others to which I belong and now have a long Word document which needs to be edited and properly organised.  I will endeavour to add links which others have sent that are not on my list to the Word document and then circulate.  I am also hoping to create a list of all Sanskrit newspapers and magazines - as I mentioned a few weeks ago - time allowing.
Best,
Venetia

--
Venetia Ansell
Bangalore | India

Anilkumar Veppatangudi

Dec 29, 2011, 2:00:30 AM12/29/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
www.kalpaheritage.com
Regards,
Anil Kumar

V.R.Anil Kumar

Vimala Sarma

Dec 29, 2011, 8:22:10 PM12/29/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your sympathy and will appreciate your sending the sites you have
been collecting to me, but no rush.
Thanks everyone who has sent links.
Vmala

Dec 29, 2011, 8:23:56 PM12/29/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Venetia

When you have organised your links could you please send the word document to me and the group.

Happy New Year!
Vimala

Dec 29, 2011, 8:25:41 PM12/29/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Murthy Mahodaya for your excellent and prompt response to my inquiry.

A very happy new year to you.

Vimala

Here is a list. I am sorry it is highly dis-organized. I do not know if it would be of any use.

Ajit Gargeshwari

Feb 6, 2012, 12:05:55 AM2/6/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
A very nice website which has hundreds of good sanskrit books Please see from pages one to eleven

http://tinyurl.com/7ovd3n7

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

Vimala Sarma

Feb 7, 2012, 12:21:14 AM2/7/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Ajita Mahoday

Thank you!
It is indeed a teasure trove.

Vimala

Ajit Gargeshwari

Feb 7, 2012, 6:50:14 AM2/7/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
If you are  using   Mozilla Firefox browser Please click on tools , options sync. .By using this feature you can permanently save all you bookmarks on Mozilla server. It will be handy if you are in place where you cannot access your computer or if your computer has crashed.  This feature is one hundred pure-scent safe please explore

Regards

Ajit Gargeshwari

Ajit Gargeshwari

Feb 15, 2012, 3:30:53 AM2/15/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear List.

http://tinyurl.com/dvaitavedanta

This is an excellent link for those interested in Madhva Books and Indian Philosophy in general

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

shankara

Feb 15, 2012, 10:24:17 AM2/15/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Ajitji,

Thank you very much for sharing this link. Some of the books are very rare.

regards
shankara

Thank you very much for sharing this link. Some of the books are very rare.

regards
shankara

This is an excellent link for those interested in Madhva Books and Indian Philosophy in general

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Dr.R.P.Sharma

Mar 19, 2012, 12:32:41 PM3/19/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com