To know about Sri.Ramabadra Dikshidar

Sethu Ramachandran

Jan 14, 2012, 3:53:39 AM1/14/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members of the group,
Namonaha,

Can any member guide me in getting the works of Sri.Ramabadra Dikshidir on SriRama?
Danyosmi,
Sethu.R

Venetia Kotamraju

Jan 16, 2012, 1:50:50 AM1/16/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste Sethu,
I was going through the Kavyamala and Kavyamala gucchaka series the other day and found several of Ramabhadra Dikshita's works there.  All of the pdfs can be downloaded from the internet archive or the Sanskrit eBooks blog.  If you'd like me to tell you which volumes contain his works, I can send a list.
Best
Venetia

Venetia Ansell
Bangalore | India

Sethu Ramachandran

Jan 16, 2012, 9:50:29 AM1/16/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thank you,Venetia.
I need details of  the site which contains his works on Lord Rama.
Thnak you once again,
Sethu.R

Venetia Kotamraju

Jan 19, 2012, 10:17:48 AM1/19/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sethu,
Sorry for the delay.  Here is the list I have:
Kavyamala Vol_ 44 - Sringaratilaka Bhana of Ramabhadra Dikshita 1894
Kavyamala Vol_ 51 - The Patanjali-Charita of Ramabhadra Dikshita 1895
Kavyamala Gucchaka 10 Ramastaprasa Of Ramabhadra Diksita
Kavyamala Gucchaka 12 Ramacapastava Of Ramabhadra Diksita AND Ramabanastava of Ramabhadra Dikshita
Best,
Venetia
Venetia Kotamraju
+91 997230 5440

shankara

Jan 19, 2012, 10:38:48 AM1/19/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

His "Ramakarnarasamritam" is available at

regards
shankara