43 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Sunder Hattangadi

okunmadı,
12 Nis 2012 22:59:1312.04.2012
alıcı samskrita
Here is another addition to the collection:

heiko kretschmer from germany
a sanskrit course in two parts.

the first part SANSKRIT READER introduces hinduism and is published with

http://www.lulu.com/shop/heiko-kretschmer/sanskrit-reader/paperback/product-20050667.html

the second part SANSKRIT READER COURSE teaches sanskrit and is a

800-pages free download pdf on our website:

http://www.vedischer-kulturverein.de/?Sanskrit

Regards,

sunder

SriKanth!

okunmadı,
13 Nis 2012 00:29:0513.04.2012
alıcı samskrita
Thank you very much. I downloaded the book and glanced first few
pages. I have never seen the novel way to indicate the tenses and
moods. This is easier to learn I guess.

Table 2 -- The ten tenses and moods
(1) acyuta - present tense: 'he does'
(2) vidhi - rule or possibility: 'he should do'
(3) vidh AtA - order or blessing: 'he must do'
(4) bhUte svara - past tense (not same day): 'he did'
(5) bhUtes a - past tense: 'he did'
(6) adhok aja - past tense (not witnessed): 'he did'
(7) k ArmAp la - blessing: 'let it be done'
(8) b Alakalki - future tense (not same day): 'he will do'
(9) kalki - future tense: 'he will do'
(10) ajita - cause and effect: 'if ... then'

On Apr 13, 7:59 am, Sunder Hattangadi <sund...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here is another addition to the collection:
>

> heiko kretschmer from germany
> a sanskrit course in two parts.
>
> the first part SANSKRIT READER introduces hinduism and is published with
>
> http://www.lulu.com/shop/heiko-kretschmer/sanskrit-reader/paperback/p...

Vasu Srinivasan

okunmadı,
19 Nis 2012 13:47:4819.04.2012
alıcı sams...@googlegroups.com
Glad to see literature based on harinAmAmruta vyAkaraNam..

Not only easy to learn (by association of previous knowledge), but also more puNya :-) ...saying acyuta, adhokshaja is more puNya than saying liT and loT :-)

Regards,
Vasu Srinivasan

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla