Introduction

Chitra Sirkazhi

May 25, 2012, 3:53:17 AM5/25/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am a new member of this group.  Hope I will be welcome to this group.  I am a student of Sanskrit, living in the US.  I am trying to learn the language with helps from online.

With regards,
Chitra.

Sita Raama

May 25, 2012, 8:11:08 AM5/25/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Chitraji,
Welcome to the group. Here are couple of resources you can use to start with.

Books download - www.archive.org

If you want to learn spoken sanskritam then find any Sanskrit Bharati classes in your area.

If you want to get started with text - Ramayanam is the simplest and there is a great resources for it

This will keep you busy for sometime and other members of the group would surly help.

सुलभाः पुरुषा राजन् सततम् प्रिय वादिनः | \\

अप्रियस्य च पथ्यस्य वक्ता श्रोता च दुर्लभः || Ramayanam || ३-३७-२ ||  & || ६-१६-२१ ||

Ajit Gargeshwari

May 25, 2012, 10:28:15 AM5/25/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com, raam...@gmail.com

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari

Chitra Sirkazhi

May 26, 2012, 3:44:49 AM5/26/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste mahOdaya

Bhavatah e patram drushtvaa santushtosmi .
Aham samskrita bharatyaayah chaatraa asmi eva.
Samskrita paTana vishayE, soocanaartam BahavaH dhanyavAdAh
BhavadIyA
Srividyamohanah