Can anybody post about Ilathur rama Sastry, a great Sanskrit scholar of Travancore?

ajit namboothiri

Jan 12, 2012, 12:44:00 AM1/12/12
to samskrita
Ilathur Ramasasrtry was a palace vidvan of Maharaja Ayilyam
Thirunal ,of Travancore. Can anybody post about Ilathur rama Sastry, a
great Sanskrit scholar of Travancore?

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Jan 13, 2012, 11:45:05 AM1/13/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
A few works of Ilattur Rama  Swami Shastry, otherwise known as gomatIdAsa, are with me. They have introductions which deal with details of Rama Kavi.
I'll need time to type or scan that.
I've published one of his aShTakam at my blog. You can read it @ http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/2011/03/ashvatthagananathashtakam-gomatidasah.html
I've plans to publish his devI-stotram at my blog in near future.
I'll be happy if any one can share his works.

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Jan 14, 2012, 1:17:14 PM1/14/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Here is a photo of gomatIdAsa :

http://bit.ly/yMbS0m

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Jan 14, 2012, 2:02:43 PM1/14/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
dharmasaMvardhanI-stotram by shrI rAma kavi of ilattur :
http://bit.ly/y1memD

vi raama

Jan 14, 2012, 8:24:02 PM1/14/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
namaste!

There seems to have been some problem.  Notifications were not received about messages posted.  Will follow up on that.

For Moderators

2012/1/14 श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <lalitaa...@lalitaalaalitah.com>
I posted three messages to this topic, but none appeared. Is this problem unique to me ? I use gmail to send mails and don't come to group itself. Is this the cause?

dhaval patel

Jan 14, 2012, 11:34:45 PM1/14/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear ShrimallalitaalaalitaH ,
The issue is that the gmail doesnt show the messages to the sender..
They are visible to other members of the group..
I can see all three.
U will be able to see yr message in sent items ..
Only when somebody answers or sends another message, u will be seeing yr sent message in inbox....

Dr. Dhaval Patel

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Jan 15, 2012, 5:51:01 AM1/15/12
to Samskrita Google Group
That's not the case.
I went to Samskrita Group Site and refreshed many times. And even after few hours of posting, they were not showing.
I request members to not post anything about this problem as this is already solved.
Let us concentrate on the topic of thread itself.

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Jan 15, 2012, 11:48:20 AM1/15/12
to Samskrita Google Group
I've just started posting AryAShTottarashatakam of shrI rAma swAmI shAstry. You can read it's first 10 shloka-s here :

http://bit.ly/zJ68VD

I'll be completing its posting in next few days.

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Jan 15, 2012, 1:21:24 PM1/15/12
to Samskrita Google Group
I've started posting Introduction to devIstotramAlA of shrI gomatIdAsa by G. Harihara Sastri. It will give you historical details of gomatIdAsa.
Find the first of this series here :

http://bit.ly/zQX2T0

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Feb 11, 2012, 3:29:01 PM2/11/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
I've posted more about shrI rAmasvAmI shAstrI of ilattUr. Please visit :

http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/p/table-of-contents.html

to get links to those posts.

AryAShTottarashatakam, a stotram in praise of shrI-devI, is also posted.

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Mar 6, 2012, 5:06:08 PM3/6/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
I've just completed posting of AryAshatakam of shrI-gomatIdAsa.
With this AryA-dvishatI of shrI-gomatIdAsa concludes.
Here is the link to AryAshatakam :