bhAgavatam with multiple commentaries

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Aug 7, 2012, 4:41:36 AM8/7/12
to Samskrita Google Group
This was found @ http://www.dandavats.com/?p=10697

Original Poster :Hari Parshad das:

Respected Devotees,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

For those devotees who are adept at reading Sanskrit and wish to relish Srimad Bhagavatam, I’ve managed to upload all twelve cantos of a book called Aneka Vyakhya Samalankrita Srimad Bhagavatam, which means ‘Srimad Bhagavatam with Multiple Sanskrit Commentaries’.

This book contains all the verses of the Srimad Bhagavatam with commentaries in Sanskrit by 11 Acharyas of different Vaishnava Sampradayas, including Srila Sridhar Swami, Srila Jiva Goswami, Srila Vishvanatha Cakravarti Thakura etc.

Devotees can download this book from the following locations:

Canto 01: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto01withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 02: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto02withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 03: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto03withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 04: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto04withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 05: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto05withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 06: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto06withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 07: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto07withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 08: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto08withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 09: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto09withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 10: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto10withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 11: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto11withMultipleSanskritCommentaries
Canto 12: http://archive.org/details/SrimadBhagavatamCanto12withMultipleSanskritCommentaries

Please pass on this message to all Bhagavatam enthusiasts.

your servant,

hari parshad das

10th canto is missing some pages and has some bad pages. I hope to get pictures of missing pages. But, I'm not certain about bad pages. Even counting them will be of much help.

Hnbhat B.R.

Aug 7, 2012, 5:22:50 AM8/7/12
to lalitaa...@lalitaalaalitah.com, Samskrita Google Group
Thanks for the valuable collection.

--
Dr. Hari Narayana Bhat B.R. M.A., Ph.D.,
Research Scholar,

Ajit Gargeshwari

Aug 7, 2012, 11:34:38 AM8/7/12
to lalitaa...@lalitaalaalitah.com, Samskrita Google Group, भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्
Thank you
Ajit Gargeshwari

--
निराशीर्निर्ममो भूत्वा युध्यस्व विगतज्वरः।। (भ.गी.)

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

Aug 7, 2012, 8:27:42 PM8/7/12
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM, श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <lalitaa...@lalitaalaalitah.com> wrote:
10th canto is missing some pages and has some bad pages.

These were noted by the original uploader at archive.org :

Page 226 of Chapter 14, Page 853 of Chapter 63, Page 1027 of Chapter 66, Pages 1063, 1074, 1075 of Chapter 68 are missing. Many pages with unclear edges.

These are now made available to us by svAmI nIlakaNThAnanda giri and are uploaded here.

For pages with dark edges, we need page numbers first to start capturing photos.