Sri Vidyarnav Tantra. Kashmir Text series.

Divine Books

Dec 23, 2011, 2:59:38 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends
I need a Copy of Sri Vidyaarnav Tantra,published in Kashmir sanskrit Text series.Please advise.

Thanking You

Varun Gupta

Divine Books
40/5, Shakti Nagar,
Delhi 110007
India

Ph. No. 011 42351 493
divinebo...@gmail.com

lalitaa...@lalitaalaalitah.com

Dec 23, 2011, 7:24:13 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com

It is published by :

1.      prAchya prakAshana, vArANasI

2.      chaukhambA, vArAnasi (with hindi translation)

3.      srividyA sAdhanA pITha (?) of dattAtreyAnanda nAtha, vArAnasI

3rd one is non-different from original version in almost every aspect. It has a summary attached at end by editor.

Another version was printed from prayAga. I don’t remember the name of publisher. prAchya prakAshana edition is just copy of that edition.

If you need digital copy, then head to muktabodha.

ajit Gargeshwari

Dec 23, 2011, 8:33:31 AM12/23/11
to sams...@googlegroups.com
http://www.muktabodha.org/

http://www.scribd.com/collections/2338963/kashmir-Series

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
Please click on the above link for aall books published under
Kashmir sanskrit Text series