Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

P.K.Ramakrishnan

ungelesen,
09.03.2012, 08:46:3009.03.12
an samskrita
Sriramodantam in Sanskrit is a condensed story of Rama based on Valmikiramayana.

This is in simple Sanskrit and was very popular in Kerala up to some 60 years
ago for beginners.   The author's name is said to be Parameswaran but there is
no confirmation on this.

I got the entire kavyam from the internet in Malayalam script. I have converted the
Balakaandam into Devanagari script which I am giving in the attachment. I shall attempt to put the other kandams also one by one depending on the response of the learned members of the group.

-----------------------------------
P.K.Ramakrishnan
http://peekayar.blogspot.com
sriramodantam skt..rtf

shankara

ungelesen,
09.03.2012, 10:09:5109.03.12
an sams...@googlegroups.com
PK Ramakrishnanji,

I had prepared an ebook of Sriramodantam with Sanskrit text and a translation of my own. You could download it from http://sanskritebooks.org/2010/07/sriramodantam-sanskrit-text-with-english-translation/

Suggestions to improve the translation are welcome.

regards
shankara