Siddhanta Kaumudi

Radha Krishnan

Apr 12, 2012, 8:45:26 AM4/12/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Namaste. Long time back there was a posting. In that someone sent the
URL for downloading the classes of Siddhanta Kaumudi. The classes
were in Hindi. Does anyone know the URL? I like to get the classes.

Please help.

With regards,
Radhakrishnan.

Sita Raama

Apr 12, 2012, 9:32:22 AM4/12/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
There is this link  http://archive.org/details/SiddhantaKaumudiByVedabhoomiorg

There are classes given by Swami tattvavidananda Saraswati at arshavidya gurukulam you can purchase the CDs from gurukulam site.

There are some classes here  http://ggss-lessons.org/

I did not come across lessons in Hindi, these are lessons in simple english I hope this helps

सुलभाः पुरुषा राजन् सततम् प्रिय वादिनः | \\

अप्रियस्य च पथ्यस्य वक्ता श्रोता च दुर्लभः || Ramayanam || ३-३७-२ ||  & || ६-१६-२१ ||