Samayocitapadyamala

krishnaprasad

Jan 6, 2012, 12:23:19 AM1/6/12
to samskrita
Any one having scanned copy of Samayocitapadyamala printed by
Nirnayasagar press Bombay?

Thanks

Hnbhat B.R.

Jan 6, 2012, 11:21:13 AM1/6/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Try this link for the collection:

I am not sure whether it is the same anthology or simply the name of the blog site.

--
Dr. Hari Narayana Bhat B.R. M.A., Ph.D.,
Research Scholar,

Dipak Ashar

Jan 9, 2012, 9:07:46 AM1/9/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Bhatji , the site http://subhashitani.wordpress.com/tag/samayochita-padyamal  address which you gave is very good and useful. I also registered with the wordpress to get their messages regularly

regards

dipak ashar

ajit Gargeshwari

Jan 6, 2012, 9:54:50 AM1/6/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Sir Please search in

http://www.archive.org
http://www.dli.ernet.in/
http://sanskritdocuments.org/

and similar sites before raising a query

http://sanskritebooks.org/

Has a great collection Nirnayasagar press

Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari