Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Sunder Hattangadi

no leída,
29 abr 2012, 2:43:32 p.m.29/4/12
para samskrita
This site would be of interest to the readers:

Regards,

sunder

Hnbhat B.R.

no leída,
30 abr 2012, 2:04:55 a.m.30/4/12
para sams...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the link.

Dr. Hari Narayana Bhat B.R. M.A., Ph.D.,
Research Scholar,
Ecole française d'Extrême-OrientCentre de Pondichéry
16 & 19, Rue Dumas
Pondichéry - 605 001

shankara

no leída,
30 abr 2012, 3:01:43 a.m.30/4/12
para sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste!

Attaching an article on Trivandrum Sanskrit Series that appeared in Indian Historical Quarterly Vol 1. courtesy: DLI.

regards
shankara