For learning purposes - about vibhakti in Sutras

SriKanth!

May 18, 2012, 2:07:40 PM5/18/12
to samskrita
Dear Scholars,

For my learning purposes, I want to know if an explanation can given
on a set of sutras which defines each vibhakti and what it means in
Sutra patha. I can write and down and memorize them. For example,
"sashti sthaane yoga", "tasminniti nirdishte poorvasya" etc.

I learnt from one of the lessons that Shasti vibhakti Shatruvat
(replaces/removes), Panchami vibhakti mitravat (adds)..

Please let me know if there is any collection of such sutras with
meaning.

Thanks,
Srikanth.

Hnbhat B.R.

May 18, 2012, 10:12:40 PM5/18/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com

For my learning purposes, I want to know if an explanation can given
on a set of sutras which defines each vibhakti and what it means in
Sutra patha.  I can write and down and memorize them.  For example,
"sashti sthaane yoga", "tasminniti nirdishte poorvasya" etc.

Please ask your question directly what do you want to know without any round about unnecessary explanations of your own.

If you want to know the meanings of the सूत्र-s in अष्टाध्यायी, there are many cites offering lessons and many others offering explanations in their data base as this one:

where you can scroll down the अष्टाध्यायी in order from the very first सूत्र. Otherwise there are many links provided in some of the topics in our group for learning including audio lessons of लघुसिद्धान्तकौमुदी, सिद्धान्तकौमुदी, काशिका etc which you can make use of. Please search for them in the group. You can refer to the text of the above mentioned books available online in lessons and downloadable pdf versions in परिभाषा-प्रकरण if you want to know only the type of the सूत्र-s quoted for memorizing only. You can also listen to the audio lessons of them for memorizing them.

With regards

--
Dr. Hari Narayana Bhat B.R. M.A., Ph.D.,
Research Scholar,

Sita Raama

May 18, 2012, 9:57:29 PM5/18/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Try this link
aSTAdhyAyI-vibhakti-devanAgari.pdf this one gives the padachcheda
sutras.ods This one opens in open office and give one line english meaning for each sutra.

I hope this helps.
Raama

सुलभाः पुरुषा राजन् सततम् प्रिय वादिनः | \\

अप्रियस्य च पथ्यस्य वक्ता श्रोता च दुर्लभः || Ramayanam || ३-३७-२ ||  & || ६-१६-२१ ||

satyajit Borwankar

May 19, 2012, 5:18:56 AM5/19/12
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Very useful links indeed!