Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Ian Boston

no leída,
26 abr 2009, 4:45:3326/4/09
a sakai-...@googlegroups.com
I have merged the package name changes branch into my head, on the
basis that we are going to need to do it anyway, and there is never a
good time for this sort of thing. If I have completely screwed up your
local branches, sorry, but AFAICT, there is nothing hanging at the
moment, if there is, then I will be a happy to help merge, but please
push to your own master as frequently as you can. I will try and
resist merging until asked.

Stuart,
Looks like you fixed your tab issues so I merged your branch as
requested. I have also looked in there and fixed some license headers
and javadoc, so you will probably want to pull and merge from my fork.

Ian

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar