Swami en Delhi - APRIL 9TH 2010 DARSHAN UPDATE FROM DELHI (DAY ONE)

0 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Sai Baba Avatar

nepřečteno,
9. 4. 2010 23:15:0809.04.10
komu: Envio Directo
Om Sai Ram

... aquí va lo último que recibí en cuanto al viaje de Swami a Delhi... las fotos, sobre todo la del Mandir.. están espectaculares.
Un abrazo grande
Marcos E.
Ojo, que abajo hay más fotos, ok?

Om Sairam dearest Sai Family,

Sai greetings from Delhi. All these years, when ever Swami went away, I used to bid Him farewell from Parthi but this time, under miraculous conditions, I ended up going to Delhi, 7 hours before Swami’s arrival, to receive Him to Delhi.

It is my first visit to the capital city of India. Delhi, like any other city is quite busy. Being the capital city, one would find lots of happening in the streets. Delhi which has a great historic past, has seen lots of ups and downs like any of us. Delhi has given shelter to great men like Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru etc.. you name them, they would have some thing or other in common with Delhi.

This April Delhi was blessed with the divine visit of our beloved Lord Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba who out of immense grace and compassion answered the prayers of His beloved devotees.

Swami is visiting Delhi after 11 years and there was quite obvious curiosity in the public about His visit.Swami was scheduled to stay in Sri Sathya Sai International center in Lodhi Road. The venue was beautifully decorated. Right from morning there were thousands waiting in the queue. The security personnel were seen lined up and keeping a close vigil over the surroundings and more alert were our Sevadals.

The darshan place within the compound of Sathya Sai International Center  was beautifully decorated with various flowers. Beautiful carpets were put and the devotees only with the pass were allowed to get in the compound which had a seating capacity of about 3000 devotees.

Anxiety mount up as the arrival time of our beloved Lord was getting closer and closer. Swami this time took a Kingfisher flight from Parthi airport and the flight carrying the bhajan boys, some selected (blessed) devotees landed in Delhi at about 4:45pm and by the time Swami came into the venue it was 5:45pm.

Before Swami’s arrival bhajans started at 5pm and out side the hall a band was ready and also balvikas children were lined up to welcome Swami. Swami received a grand welcome as the band was played and the children chanted Vedas.

Swami, after alighting from His car, directly went to His room and after five minutes came out to bless His chosen one with His divine darshan.When Swami entered the premises, Swagatam Suswagatam song was sung, thanking Swami for His visit and making this place holier.Every one who were thrilled to see Swami in their home town and almost every one there in the crowd were shedding tears of joy after seeing our Lord, which is always a treat to the eyes..

After listening to the song for about 10 minutes Swami asked for arathi. While  the samastha loka prayer was chanted, Swami raised both His hands to bless the gathering. While chanting Shanthi, Shanthi Shanthi, Swami pressed His hand down for every Shanthi and that was treat to the eyes.

Swami will be giving public darshans upto 14th april excluding the 11th in Dwaraka at about 3 pm.

Swami is scheduled to go to North Indian KODAI, Shimla to inaugurate a beautiful Sai temple (photo attached) which is eagerly waiting for the divine energy to be instilled. Not sure how long Swami will be staying there in Shimla.

From tomorrow, Swami will be having a busy schedule as  scores of top political leaders are expected to have His darshan.

With Pranams at the Lotus feet of our beloved Lord,

R.Satish Naik

     Sri Sathya Sai Temple, Pujarali, Shimla out skirts of Shimla

SAI  BABA  AVATAR
Solo  hay  una  Religión  la  Religión  del  Amor

Bless me my Lord.JPG
Devotees lining up for darshan.JPG
Swami's hoarding by Delhi airport.JPG
Odpovědět všem