FW: HGFA Board meeting, June 2008

Rob Woodward

Sep 9, 2008, 12:45:20 AM9/9/08
to SA...@googlegroups.com, sa...@googlegroups.com

FYI ,

It seems due process at times isn’t even satisfactory for Board members!

Woody

Sep 9, 2008, 3:33:49 AM9/9/08
to sa...@googlegroups.com
It's a pattern - stifle/gag disagreement at all costs. Many of us SAHGA
members have experienced it, individually and collectively. That Board
members disagree with one another is NOT at all a bad thing but
deliberately false minuting of a meeting is. What could possibly be gained?

Rob Woodward wrote:

> FYI ,
>
> It seems due process at times isn’t even satisfactory for Board members!
>
> Woody

ian.T

Sep 9, 2008, 4:08:32 AM9/9/08
to SAHG
My recent request to the GM regarding his response to the letter under
the heading HGFA DISSATISFACTION was treated with disdain. Should
board or paying members believe they have a say their own
organisation? I think not. Just bend over and pay for the
privelege.I.

On Sep 9, 4:33 pm, Helen McKerral2 <hmcker...@adam.com.au> wrote:
> It's a pattern - stifle/gag disagreement at all costs. Many of us SAHGA
> members have experienced it, individually and collectively. That Board
> members disagree with one another is NOT at all a bad thing but
> deliberately false minuting of a meeting is. What could possibly be gained?
>
> Rob Woodward wrote:
> > FYI ,
>
> > It seems due process at times isn’t even satisfactory for Board members!
>
> > Woody

Andrew Medew

Sep 9, 2008, 4:45:01 AM9/9/08
to sa...@googlegroups.com
Yes I too have had NO response from my last 3 direct requests to the HGFA
Secretary.

Andrew Medew
m: 0425 702 957
e: hang_g...@iprimus.com.au
w: www.home.iprimus.com.au/hang_gliding/
w: www.facebook.com/people/Andrew_Medew/1214317540

bette

Sep 9, 2008, 5:33:53 AM9/9/08
to SAHG
for the git to respond to your correspondence, is to acknowledge that
there is an issue..... keep writing letters, and encourage others to
write letters relating to their concerns, dissatisfaction
also......there will be a sort of critical mass point of written
complaint which mr dong can no longer discredit, deny or avoid if
you keep plugging.

the flogg'n man is employed to do what he is about, you guys are doing
this in your spare time, he will be counting you lot getting tired and
going flying well before him.

keep the pressure up , rally supporters from interstate..write more
letters to soar arse magazine, question, complain, ask for feedback
there from other members. kick it around on other forums, basically
make his job a pain in arse.

there are other strategies to be employed......i know what you are up
against as i am still going thru this sort of crap with my childrens
school bom.

ps; doctoring minutes would require other board members to collude.
there are legal ramifications if it can be proven that bom minutes are
being falsified. push for an independent audit if you think this is
the case..audits can be scary things, and they dont look so hot on
the cv even if you pass them.

On Sep 9, 5:45 pm, "Andrew Medew" <hang_glid...@iprimus.com.au> wrote:
> Yes I too have had NO response from my last 3 direct requests to the HGFA
> Secretary.
>
> Andrew Medew
> m: 0425 702 957
> e: hang_glid...@iprimus.com.au