Typo in Sage Reference Manual

1 view

bill purvis

Feb 12, 2008, 5:16:21 AM2/12/08
to sage-support
Just spotted what I think is a typo in the Reference manual:
module-sage.plot.plot.html
Scroll down about two screen-fulls and I find the line:

We combine together different graphics objects using ``62#6 '':

What's that bit in quotes? I'd assume it should be ``+''?
Just did a check on the HTML source and it's on line 196.
(This the online html from www.sagemath.org)

Bill
| Bill Purvis, Amateur Mathematician |
| email: b...@beeb.net |
| http://bil.members.beeb.net |

Carl Witty

Feb 16, 2008, 11:10:37 AM2/16/08
to sage-support
On Feb 12, 2:16 am, bill purvis <b...@beeb.net> wrote:
> Just spotted what I think is a typo in the Reference manual:
> module-sage.plot.plot.html
> Scroll down about two screen-fulls and I find the line:
>
> We combine together different graphics objects using ``62#6 '':
>
> What's that bit in quotes? I'd assume it should be ``+''?
> Just did a check on the HTML source and it's on line 196.
> (This the online html from www.sagemath.org)

Thanks for reporting this problem; it is now being tracked at
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/2178, and will probably be
fixed in the next version of Sage.

Carl