plot options for compisite graphics objects

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jason Grout

未读,
2008年4月5日 16:24:232008/4/5
收件人 sage-s...@googlegroups.com
In a recent post, William wrote:

"Unfortunately there appears to be no way in Sage to make the edges of
graphics not be really thick."

This is a more general issue. Currently, when drawing an object that
requires drawing multiple graphics objects, I haven't noticed a good,
consistent way to specify options for the parts of the object (maybe I
haven't looked hard enough!) Is there a way?

For the graph.plot() command, how about we have an "edge_style" and a
"vertex_style" parameter. These parameters take a dictionary which is
then passed straight into the edge plotting commands or the vertex
plotting commands. So, for example, William's, um, enhancement request
above would be:

g.plot(edge_style={width: 0.05})

It would be nice to be able to also be able to specify different
edge_style parameters for different edges in a graph. I can't think of
a good way to do that. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason

William Stein

未读,
2008年4月5日 16:33:482008/4/5
收件人 sage-s...@googlegroups.com

I like your suggestion. Implement it and submit a patch.

William

Jason Grout

未读,
2008年4月5日 18:33:132008/4/5
收件人 sage-s...@googlegroups.com

This is now #2817. I've put it on my list of things to do.

Thanks,

Jason

回复全部
回复作者