Sage/Singular days - Kaiserslautern - Sept 26-30

Burcin Erocal

Jul 29, 2011, 8:28:37 AM7/29/11
to sage-...@googlegroups.com, libsingular-devel, sage-a...@googlegroups.com, singula...@groups.google.com, ag...@mathematik.uni-kl.de
Hi,

there will be a Sage/Singular workshop in Kaiserslautern, Germany on
September 26-30, 2011.

http://wiki.sagemath.org/days34

The main focus of the meeting will be to improve libSingular and the
Sage - Singular interface.

We anticipate a coding oriented event with few talks. Newcomers,
especially those interested in C-level usage of Singular or writing
Sage interfaces are welcome. So far we did not plan any tutorial
sessions, but some veterans will be present to answer questions.

We have limited funding to support travel and accommodation costs.
Please write to the organizers if you need financial support.

There is no registration fee or a formal application procedure. If you
plan to participate, please add your name to the list on the wiki page

http://wiki.sagemath.org/days34

or contact the organizers. This will help us with the local
arrangements.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,
Burcin