Fwd: [business] Fwd: [UW-IT #1488748] uw [OUTAGE][NEW]

William Stein

Mar 1, 2012, 11:57:29 AM3/1/12
to sagemath-users, sage-devel

This impacts access to sage recources online...

From: <net...@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Subject: [UW-IT #1488748] uw [OUTAGE][NEW]

INVOLVING: UW

CURRENT EVENT START  : 03/01/12 07:54 PST
CURRENT EVENT STOP   : ?

SUMMARY:

 All of the UW Campus is experiencing large, widespread network trouble this morning.

 UW Network Operations and Engineering are investigating.

 -Dale Tanigawa

UW Information Technology               Network Operations Center
net...@uw.edu                                      206-221-6000

                   DETAILED OUTAGE HISTORY

UW Area Wide

 FIRST DOWN: 03/01/12 07:54 PST
 LAST UP: ?
 TOTAL DOWN TIME: 15 minutes

 TOGGLES:
   03/01/12 07:54 PST - ?

Jeroen Demeyer

Mar 1, 2012, 12:08:56 PM3/1/12
to sage-...@googlegroups.com
On 2012-03-01 17:57, William Stein wrote:
> This impacts access to sage recources online...
My impression is that there were problems earlier today but currently
things seem back to normal.