Re: 90% doctest coverage update for 13 June 2010

Message has been deleted

Simon King

Jun 13, 2010, 7:31:01 AM6/13/10
to sage-devel
Hi Minh,

Could be that a preliminary version of this post was already sent by
accident -- sorry, if this was the case.

On 13 Jun., 12:00, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought I should share with you that the 90% doctest coverage goal
> is moving very well.

Great!

> All of the above tickets have positive review! If anyone has some
> time, here are some doctest tickets needing some attention:
>
> * #9222 databases/conway.py
> * #9066 shapes2.py

And there is also #8800, which raises the coverage of
sage.categories.functor and sage.categories.pushout from 17% resp. 24%
to 100%. However, it depends on #8807 -- both #8800 and #8807 need
review (hint...).

Note that this is one example how easy it is to find bugs while
writing doc tests -- even in modules that *are* used (namely, these
two modules are important for coercion).

Cheers,
Simon

Simon King

Jun 13, 2010, 7:21:38 AM6/13/10