MEGA ALERT: Another penguin...!

Trevor Hardaker

Feb 19, 2013, 11:09:30 AM2/19/13
to SA Rare Bird News

I’ve just received word via Anton Odendal of another Eudyptes penguin which is currently sitting on the rocks at Hardebaai near Onrus (which is not too far from Hermanus for those of you that don’t know the area). At the moment, I am not sure which species it is, but am waiting for photos to arrive in my inbox as well as more detailed directions.

More news to follow as and when I receive it...

Kind regards

Trevor

TREVOR HARDAKER

Cape Town, South Africa

Follow our local exploits in the field at:

http://hardakerwildlife.wordpress.com/

See our photos and trip reports at:

www.hardaker.co.za

ZEST for BIRDS

Pelagics, rarity photos, listing clubs and more:

www.zestforbirds.co.za

SA RARE BIRD NEWS

Get the latest rarity news by joining at:

http://groups.google.co.za/group/sa-rarebirdnews

SOUTHERN AFRICAN RARITIES

Online database of all SA rarities

www.rarities.co.za