UPDATE: Mountain Wagtail in Pretoria

Trevor Hardaker

Feb 20, 2013, 5:33:52 AM2/20/13
to sa-rare...@googlegroups.com

I have now had LOTS of updates on the MOUNTAIN WAGTAIL at Fountains Valley Resort in Pretoria this morning…:) Thanks to all of you that have sent in updates so far today!

As of a short while ago, it was still showing well at the lake opposite Moyo’s Restaurant there and seems to be getting a lot of attention from Gauteng listers at the moment.

Good luck if you are still planning on chasing it!

Kind regards

Trevor

TREVOR HARDAKER

Cape Town, South Africa

Follow our local exploits in the field at:

http://hardakerwildlife.wordpress.com/

See our photos and trip reports at:

www.hardaker.co.za

ZEST for BIRDS

Pelagics, rarity photos, listing clubs and more:

www.zestforbirds.co.za

SA RARE BIRD NEWS

Get the latest rarity news by joining at:

http://groups.google.co.za/group/sa-rarebirdnews

SOUTHERN AFRICAN RARITIES

Online database of all SA rarities

www.rarities.co.za