Listing Clubs

Trevor Hardaker

Feb 7, 2013, 7:27:47 AM2/7/13
to SA Rare Bird News

All the Listing Clubs hosted on www.zestforbirds.co.za have now been updated with the latest totals received and are live on the website. When viewing the listing clubs, please ensure that today’s date is at the top of the page or else you won’t be viewing the latest version of that particular page. If it does not show today’s date, just refresh the page and that should sort it out.

There are still lots of people who have not updated their totals yet, so please could you send those through to me to add to the site. Also, in the many hundreds of updates that I got, I may have missed a couple, so please check your totals on all the various listing clubs that you are included on as well as your spouse, partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc’s details and let me know if any of them still need to be changed.

The new Gauteng 300 Club is also live, but there are very few people listed on it so far, so please remember to get those totals through to me. Please also remember that this club is for all birds seen within the political boundaries of Gauteng, so is different to the 100km radius listing club that Etienne Marais keeps on his website.

It’s also nice to see that, between the SA 700 Club and the SA heading for 700 Club, we now have almost 1000 people included. Encourage some of your other birding friends to add their details as well and let’s get that total over 1000 people as soon as possible.

Looking forward to further updated totals and many more new lists to add...

Kind regards

Trevor

TREVOR HARDAKER

Cape Town, South Africa

Follow our local exploits in the field at:

http://hardakerwildlife.wordpress.com/

See our photos and trip reports at:

www.hardaker.co.za

ZEST for BIRDS

Pelagics, rarity photos, listing clubs and more:

www.zestforbirds.co.za

SA RARE BIRD NEWS

Get the latest rarity news by joining at:

http://groups.google.co.za/group/sa-rarebirdnews

SOUTHERN AFRICAN RARITIES

Online database of all SA rarities

www.rarities.co.za