Applegate Open Drivers NEEDED - volunteer today

Terri L Eubanks

Jun 5, 2021, 4:39:45 PM6/5/21
to RVHPA
We desperately need volunteers to help with retrieves for the Applegate Open June 19-26.  Organizers hope to convince club members to drive retrieve-even if only for a day or two.

This is a big money maker for the club’s landing zone acquisition fund, and we could really use your help to get pilots picked up quickly.

You know the area and if you have a pickup truck or a large SUV you could help scoop up those pilots who land out.  It’s a short day if we have enough of you.  Duties vary but generally from 1:00 PM until 5:30 on good days and when we have enough volunteer retrieve drivers.

See the details at https://wingsoverapplegate.org/volunteers/   Call Mary Beth 503 709-2851 if you have a question.

Norm Young

Jun 5, 2021, 5:56:35 PM6/5/21
to Terri L Eubanks, RVHPA
I'll pick up one of those days, Terri. Might be good to repost this on Telegram due to the numbers of members there.

Cheers,

Norm