How about getting together for a midweek run

Rahul Verghese

Jun 8, 2010, 9:31:03 AM6/8/10
to RunningAndLivingMysore
I will be in Mysore for a day in the 3rd week of June for the purpose
of getting a run mapped and hopefully have a 5k and a 10k run
organised in Mysore
Wd love to connect with you folks
Do you think we could get 100 people together between all of us in
Mysore? Friends, family, colleagues?
Regards
Rahul
http://runningandliving.blogspot.com/

heemalina indian

Jun 9, 2010, 3:39:50 AM6/9/10
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com
hi mr. verghese

it is nice to know that you are coming to mysore , I am in Sikkim
right now hope i will be able to go back to Mysore by third week of
june. if i am ther i will sure gather few friends of mine for the run.

regards
hema

Dr.Harish Kejriwal

Jun 9, 2010, 12:06:01 PM6/9/10
to runningandl...@googlegroups.com

hi
thats good news. It should not be a problem to get about a 100 people for the run. but will require some advertising and some time. when do you plan to organize the run?
Do let me know the exact dates that you r coming and I shall try and catch up with u. It would be great if its a sunday.
regards
Harish