Auroville HM bib available

Balaji Narayanan

Feb 11, 2010, 9:33:13 AM2/11/10
to runnersforli...@googlegroups.com
Fellow runners,
Me and my friend had to pull out due to a last minute emergency. Have
two HM bibs and accommodation blocked at the dorm if anyone is
interested. Contact me at +91 9448400282 if you are interested.

Thanks
-balaji

--
I am not miles away but a mail away
http://balajin.net

Nikhil

Feb 12, 2010, 5:18:36 AM2/12/10
to balaji.n...@gmail.com, runnersforli...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I regret to inform you that there will be no bib exchanges allowed in the
Auroville marathon.
I have got very strict information that they will be checking valid
government approved ID before giving out the bibs. So kindly carry ID. Also
those of you who have already exchanged bibs, I would suggest you don't
venture all the way to the run venue and be disappointed.

All the best and see you there!

Regards,

Nikhil
Runners For Life