Sunfeast world 10k race day

RFL

Mar 26, 2009, 12:12:50 AM3/26/09
to amrit jana, runnersforli...@googlegroups.com

Hi All Runners,

The Sunfeast world 10k dates have finally been finalized.

The Times of India and our partner Nike (also running partner for the Sunfeast 10k) have confirmed that it is going to be held on the 31 May 2009.

Please ignore the time ticker on the official Sunfeast website. It counts down to the 17th of May.

The link for online registration is http://reg.sunfeastworld10k.indiatimes.com/marathon/marathon.jsp?eventid=102.

The link to download the form and to locate a point to drop off your registration form is  http://sunfeastworld10k.indiatimes.com/articleshow/2906977.cms. There are multiple drop points for the registration forms:

1.        Standard Chartered branches.

2.       Nike outlets.

3.       FChisel center.

4.       Radio Mirchi officer

5.       Kanteerava Stadium

6.       DHL Express ceters.

7.       Manipal Cure & Care certers

Please refer to the link above to get exact location.

So now its time to shift gears and start training for the 10k.

All the best.

Regards,

Nikhil

Runners For Life

www.runnersforlife.com

more-long-box

Mar 26, 2009, 1:49:16 AM3/26/09
to runnersforlife-bangalore
Registration link is not working :)

Is the site down due to overwhelming response ? :)

Regards
Raja

Nikhil

Mar 30, 2009, 2:10:05 AM3/30/09
to rajp...@gmail.com, runnersforlife-bangalore

Hi Raja,

The link to register for the Sunfeast World 10k seems to be working today.

You can try it now or you can go to one of the multiple centers to register.

Regards,

Nikhil

Runners For Life

www.runnersforlife.com

Dinesh Kumar

Mar 30, 2009, 2:30:49 AM3/30/09
to nikhil, rajp...@gmail.com, runnersforli...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the link is working. I have registerd and so has a friend of mine.

DK

From: nik...@thefullerlife.com
To: rajp...@gmail.com; runnersforli...@googlegroups.com

Subject: [RFL] Re: Sunfeast world 10k race day