YARD TomDoc 0.5.0 has been released.
Use TomDoc documentation format with YARD.
* Website: http://rubyworks.github.com/yard-tomdoc
* Source Code: http://github.com/rubyworks/yard-tomdoc
* Issue Tracker: http://github.com/rubyworks/yard-tomdoc/issues
* Documentation: http://rubydoc.info/gems/yard-tomdoc/frames
Version 0.8.0 of YARD broke the yard-tomdoc plugin. After some discussion with Loren Segal, the developer of YARD, he decided that a new API was needed for plugins like yard-tomdoc. So YARD 0.8.1 was born. This release takes advantage of the new API. If you are using the latest and greatest version of YARD, you need to upgrade to yard-tomdoc 0.5+ too.
* Improved support for YARD 0.8.1+.
* Support multiple versions of YARD in a nice way.
* Use @api private tag instead of @private for Internal status.
* Add support for YARD version 0.8+.
* Fixes for Internal and Deprecated marks.
* Fix error for 'Deprecated' description
* Fix Issue #3, Error for 'Internal' description.