Safebuffer with rails 2.3.8

Loïc Guitaut

May 26, 2010, 5:21:41 AM5/26/10
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

I've just migrated from rails 2.3.5 to 2.3.8 and now I have a lot (and I mean
a lot!) of deprecation warnings like this one: "DEPRECATION WARNING:
ActionView::SafeBuffer is deprecated! Use ActiveSupport::SafeBuffer instead."

But I don't understand how to remove this. I searched through installed
plugins, and there is no reference to SafeBuffer :(

Any help would be appreciated please.

Thanks!
--
,= ,-_-. =. Loïc Guitaut
((_/)o o(\_)) http://www.belfalas.org

signature.asc

Loïc Guitaut

May 27, 2010, 8:33:44 AM5/27/10
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Found it! It was a problem with fckeditor plugin.
signature.asc

Rafael Coelho de Souza

May 27, 2010, 2:05:06 PM5/27/10
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
And what was the problem? I'm having the same issue.

Best,

Rafael
--
Rafael Strecker Coelho de Souza
http://www.cnxs.com.br

Loïc Guitaut

May 27, 2010, 6:28:36 PM5/27/10
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
It's with the javascript include in lib/fckeditor.rb. Just comment out all the
"module ActionView::Helpers::AssetTagHelper" block and include fckeditor.js as
you do with another JS file.
You'll get rid of those deprecation warnings :)
signature.asc