gears on rails

mariek

Jul 29, 2008, 9:52:57 AM7/29/08
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
have You succesfully launched an aplication using this plugin ?

It started for me, registered to gears, detected being online, but
after loosing connection the problem concerned with jester js lib
appeared and failed to go into offline mode.

What version of rails it is compatible with ?
Can anyone send a copy of working test project ?

Shuaib85

Jul 31, 2008, 9:53:52 AM7/31/08
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Yes

anyone has tried it before, I am looking for implementing it but i
find few resources which I cannot really grasp the ideas from

Thanks