Help Please for installing sam-mysql-ruby using devkit451 on Vista for ruby 192

조회수 70회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

storyloops

읽지 않음,
2011. 3. 14. 오후 2:21:0111. 3. 14.
받는사람 RubyInstaller
I get an error that MySQL config can't be found as in the bottom
paste. It should be an easy fix? My mysql installation is working
just fine, so how do I get this gem to do its thing. The main task at
hand is to get Typo-6.0.4 working with ruby 192. The sam-mysql-ruby
gem is supposed to work or this a crazy thing to be doing right now?

gem install sam-mysql-ruby --platform=ruby

There's a lot of options to try. Can anyone help to save some time? I
tried without the --platform=ruby and get the same issue.

C:/Ruby192/bin/ruby.exe extconf.rb
Trying to detect MySQL configuration with mysql_config command...
Failed to detect MySQL configuration with mysql_config command.
Trying to detect MySQL client library...
checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no
checking for main() in -lm... yes
checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no
checking for main() in -lz... no
checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no
checking for main() in -lsocket... no
checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no
checking for main() in -lnsl... no
checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no
checking for main() in -lmygcc... no
checking for mysql_query() in -lmysqlclient... no
*** ERROR: can't find mysql client library.
*** extconf.rb failed ***
necessary libraries and/or headers. Check the mkmf.log file for more
details. You may need configuration options.

Luis Lavena

읽지 않음,
2011. 3. 14. 오후 2:35:0711. 3. 14.
받는사람 rubyin...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:21 PM, storyloops <story...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I get an error that MySQL config can't be found as in the bottom
> paste.  It should be an easy fix?  My mysql installation is working
> just fine, so how do I get this gem to do its thing.  The main task at
> hand is to get Typo-6.0.4 working with ruby 192.  The sam-mysql-ruby
> gem is supposed to work or this a crazy thing to be doing right now?
>
> gem install sam-mysql-ruby --platform=ruby

sam-mysql-ruby is a fork of mysql gem, which already have binaries for Windows:

Please use "gem install mysql" and follow instructions detailed in our
Tutorials:

https://github.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller/wiki/Tutorials

> There's a lot of options to try.  Can anyone help to save some time? I
> tried without the --platform=ruby and get the same issue.

If you want to compile from source (which might not be the case) you
need do something like this:

subst X: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1"
gem install mysql --platform=ruby -- --with-mysql-dir=X:
--with-mysql-lib=X:\lib\opt
subst X: /D

All considering you have RubyInstaller DevKit properly installed.

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17

전체답장