upload knap-build zlib-1.2.7 to GH

Jon

May 20, 2012, 10:24:35 AM5/20/12
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com
I'm now building from ruby_1_9_3 with a custom built zlib-1.2.7.  Rather than uploading my version, please upload a knap-build version to our GH downloads section and I'll push recipe mods later.

Luis Lavena

May 20, 2012, 10:26:57 AM5/20/12
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!

I'm on it right now!
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17

Luis Lavena

May 20, 2012, 11:30:20 AM5/20/12
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Luis Lavena <luisl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Jon <jon.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm now building from ruby_1_9_3 with a custom built zlib-1.2.7.  Rather
>> than uploading my version, please upload a knap-build version to our GH
>> downloads section and I'll push recipe mods later.
>>

> Awesome!
>
> I'm on it right now!

Done:

x86-windows:
http://packages.openknapsack.org/zlib/zlib-1.2.7-x86-windows.tar.lzma
MD5: cf818bd1712e49a0caa6bdc19f40550f

x64-windows:
http://packages.openknapsack.org/zlib/zlib-1.2.7-x64-windows.tar.lzma
MD5: ef786e3c221ef9c4d3495bf2fe6cbee6

While I'm at this, going to update libffi and OpenSSL recipes too ;-)

Luis Lavena

May 20, 2012, 11:32:15 AM5/20/12
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Luis Lavena <luisl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Done:
>
> x86-windows:
> http://packages.openknapsack.org/zlib/zlib-1.2.7-x86-windows.tar.lzma
> MD5: cf818bd1712e49a0caa6bdc19f40550f

Please note that Gmail will make a link of "lzma" and "MD5" even if it
is a new line.

Do not automatically click on it, just copy and paste the URL instead.

Jon

May 20, 2012, 1:38:35 PM5/20/12
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, May 20, 2012 11:30:20 AM UTC-4, Luis Lavena wrote:
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Luis Lavena <luisl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Jon <jon.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm now building from ruby_1_9_3 with a custom built zlib-1.2.7.  Rather
>> than uploading my version, please upload a knap-build version to our GH
>> downloads section and I'll push recipe mods later.
>>

> Awesome!
>
> I'm on it right now!

Done:

x86-windows:
http://packages.openknapsack.org/zlib/zlib-1.2.7-x86-windows.tar.lzma
MD5
: cf818bd1712e49a0caa6bdc19f40550f

x64-windows:
http://packages.openknapsack.org/zlib/zlib-1.2.7-x64-windows.tar.lzma
MD5
: ef786e3c221ef9c4d3495bf2fe6cbee6

While I'm at this, going to update libffi and OpenSSL recipes too ;-)

Fabulous.

Are you sure you're OK driving download traffic to openknapsack.org rather than having the 32bit version hosted (for the time being) on GH like we've got for 1.2.5?

Luis Lavena

May 20, 2012, 3:21:33 PM5/20/12
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Jon <jon.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you sure you're OK driving download traffic to openknapsack.org rather
> than having the 32bit version hosted (for the time being) on GH like we've
> got for 1.2.5?

Yeah, it is OK.

I want to start moving out the other dependencies towards it.

Cheers,