Which rubyamf is the best one for rails3 so far?

a bc

Oct 11, 2011, 2:46:16 AM10/11/11
to rubyamf
hi,

I cannot image I still cannot find the available rubyamf implement for
rails3 since rails3 has been here for so long time.
No one uses flex and rails any more?

From
http://code.google.com/p/rubyamf/
-->
https://github.com/victorcoder/rubyamf_plugin
-->
warhammerkid/rails3-amf ( and many other versions for rails3...)
-->
http://github.com/rubyamf/rubyamf

a long long way to go and with less clear guide
:-(

Fosrias and Warhammerkid,
so far, seems the http://github.com/rubyamf/rubyamf is my last bet.
Thanks for you guys' effort.

BTW, is this version good for product env or just not completed with a
stable milestone?

BR

warhammerkid

Oct 11, 2011, 1:11:08 PM10/11/11
to rubyamf
So the status is that http://github.com/rubyamf/rubyamf is feature
complete but work on documentation hasn't been finished. As such, I
haven't released it officially yet, although I'm currently using it in
production for some of my projects.

Philip:
RubyAMF is designed to provide advanced serialization and routing
support for ANY rack-based framework. If there's nothing that it
offers that you would be using, feel free to just use RocketAMF, but
RubyAMF is designed to be used with any rack-based framework and any
ORM.

Stephen

On Oct 11, 2:46 am, a bc <netbuc...@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I cannot image I still cannot find the available rubyamf implement for
> rails3 since rails3 has been here for so long time.
> No one uses flex and rails any more?
>
> Fromhttp://code.google.com/p/rubyamf/
> -->https://github.com/victorcoder/rubyamf_plugin
> -->
> warhammerkid/rails3-amf ( and many other versions for rails3...)
> -->http://github.com/rubyamf/rubyamf
>
> a long long way to go and with less clear guide
> :-(
>
> Fosrias and Warhammerkid,
> so far, seems thehttp://github.com/rubyamf/rubyamf is my last bet.

Mark W. Foster

Oct 11, 2011, 1:38:55 PM10/11/11
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Also, even though the documentation is lacking on
http://github.com/rubyamf/rubyamf, you can review the rails side of
http://github.com/rubyamf/rubyamf-demo to get a pretty good view of the
functionality of configuring a rails app with RubyAMF 2.0.

Mark

Stephen

a bc

Oct 14, 2011, 11:39:57 AM10/14/11
to rubyamf
hi warhammerkid,

From https://github.com/rubyamf/rubyamf/issues/2
Seems this is something wrong, so this version doesn't support jruby.
But I need jruby for my project.

Then, what to do?
:-(