Anyone interested in attending a TechTalk with Matz about Ruby 1.9?

Olivier

Feb 15, 2008, 5:04:25 AM2/15/08
to Ruby Ireland
Hi guys,

Matz is giving a TechTalk on Ruby 1.9 at the Googleplex this Wednesday
(20/02/08 @6pm). We will be setting up a video conference from the
Dublin office. I can invite a couple of people to the talk. Would you
be interested?

Of course, we can always move to the Taverna di Bacco afterwards ;)

Cheers,
O.

darragh

Feb 15, 2008, 5:33:21 AM2/15/08
to Ruby Ireland
I'd love to if possible!
Darragh

pabcas

Feb 15, 2008, 5:47:19 AM2/15/08
to Ruby Ireland
Aaaggh. Can't make it. Sounds amazing though.

qamir....@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2008, 9:11:02 AM2/15/08
to Ruby Ireland
Put me down if there are invites left.

Andrea

Feb 15, 2008, 9:44:21 AM2/15/08
to Ruby Ireland
if there s space left please

On Feb 15, 2:11 pm, "qamir.huss...@gmail.com"
> > > O.- Hide quoted text -

Olivier

Feb 15, 2008, 9:53:27 AM2/15/08
to Ruby Ireland
Guys,

don't hesitate to put your name down. I'm trying to get an idea of the
numbers, just so I know whether I need to ask for an upgrade for the
VC room.

O.

Pete Shanahan

Feb 15, 2008, 10:48:39 AM2/15/08
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Definitely interested.

Jaroslaw Zabiello

Feb 15, 2008, 10:51:09 AM2/15/08
to Ruby Ireland
+1

Bartosz Blimke

Feb 15, 2008, 11:00:13 AM2/15/08
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to attend.

ciara...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2008, 11:53:23 AM2/15/08
to Ruby Ireland
I'd love to go!

Piano

Feb 15, 2008, 3:30:56 PM2/15/08
to Ruby Ireland
On Feb 15, 10:04 am, Olivier <oansa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Matz is giving a TechTalk on Ruby 1.9 at the Googleplex this Wednesday
> (20/02/08 @6pm). We will be setting up a video conference from the
> Dublin office. I can invite a couple of people to the talk. Would you
> be interested?

I addictedly love it ;-)

Please put me on the list :-)

Saverio

Denis Hennessy

Feb 15, 2008, 7:57:28 PM2/15/08
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Add my name to the list pls.

erm, where is the Dublin office?

/dh

Pete Shanahan

Feb 16, 2008, 5:31:52 AM2/16/08
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
*coughs nervously*, did you try to google it?

Google Dublin
Google Ireland Ltd.
Gordon House
Barrow Street
Dublin 4
Ireland
Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001

David Barrett

Feb 16, 2008, 9:29:16 PM2/16/08
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Is that 6pm Dublin time?

--
Site: http://antidis.com/

James Kennedy

Feb 17, 2008, 6:48:26 AM2/17/08
to Ruby Ireland
+1 please

On Feb 17, 2:29 am, "David Barrett" <david.barr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is that 6pm Dublin time?

matt

Feb 17, 2008, 1:49:00 PM2/17/08
to Ruby Ireland
+1 please, I'd love to go too!

Olivier

Feb 18, 2008, 4:04:40 AM2/18/08
to Ruby Ireland
David, yes, it is 6pm Dublin time.

On Feb 17, 2:29 am, "David Barrett" <david.barr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is that 6pm Dublin time?

Wesley

Feb 18, 2008, 4:08:01 AM2/18/08
to Ruby Ireland
+1 please

Philip

Feb 18, 2008, 4:57:26 AM2/18/08
to Ruby Ireland
+1 please

David Barrett

Feb 18, 2008, 8:05:01 AM2/18/08
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Cheers Olivier.

Unfortunately I don't think I can attend. Why does every single Ruby
Ireland event conflict with my church commitments? :)

Dave

--
Site: http://antidis.com/

Fergal J Byrne

Feb 18, 2008, 9:02:29 AM2/18/08
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Pete Shanahan wrote:
> *coughs nervously*, did you try to google it?
>
> Google Dublin
> Google Ireland Ltd.
> Gordon House
> Barrow Street
> Dublin 4
> Ireland
> Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001

+1 por favor.

--

Regards,

Fergal Byrne - Technical Director

Adnet: Web Builders to the Design Industry

http://www.adnet.ie/ t:+353 1 855 8951 aim/skype:FergByrne

Adnet Limited. 63 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1, Ireland.
Registered in Ireland No. 229337

Eoin

Feb 19, 2008, 4:15:10 AM2/19/08
to Ruby Ireland
+1
cheers,
e.

Jonathan Clarke

Feb 19, 2008, 5:21:25 AM2/19/08
to Ruby Ireland
Anyway you could record it and put it up on the web somewhere? Would
love to see it.

Jonathan

Olivier Ansaldi

Feb 19, 2008, 11:17:36 AM2/19/08
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com
Right, I have 15 names down (Darragh, Qamir, Andrea, Pete, Jaroslaw, Bartosz, Ciaran, Saverio, Denis, James, Matt, Wesley, Philip, Fergal and Eoin).

The TechTalk starts at 18:00 but make sure to be there at 17:45 so we can get your badges sorted. I want to see this badly and I won't be missing a minute of it, so be there on time... or you'll be stuck at the reception.

The TechTalk will take place in Gordon House:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=115208458624499148222.0000011268699dba6e807&ie=UTF8&ll=53.339791,-6.2359&spn=0.006239,0.014505&z=16

I'll meet you at the reception at 17:45, once again, don't be late!

O.
--
Olivier Ansaldi
Ozonesoft @ http://ozonesoft.net/

Olivier

Feb 20, 2008, 5:41:56 AM2/20/08
to Ruby Ireland
Guys,

I've just been informed you'll have to sign an NDA. I hope this is all
right with everyone. I've asked to see what the implications are, but
I probably won't get an answer before the TechTalk.

Cheers,
O.

On Feb 19, 4:17 pm, "Olivier Ansaldi" <oansa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Right, I have 15 names down (Darragh, Qamir, Andrea, Pete, Jaroslaw,
> Bartosz, Ciaran, Saverio, Denis, James, Matt, Wesley, Philip, Fergal and
> Eoin).
>
> The TechTalk starts at 18:00 but make sure to be there at 17:45 so we can
> get your badges sorted. I want to see this badly and I won't be missing a
> minute of it, so be there on time... or you'll be stuck at the reception.
>
> The TechTalk will take place in Gordon House:http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=115208458624499148222.00000...
>
> I'll meet you at the reception at 17:45, once again, don't be late!
>
> O.
>
> On Feb 19, 2008 10:21 AM, Jonathan Clarke <clarke.jonat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Anyway you could record it and put it up on the web somewhere? Would
> > love to see it.
>
> > Jonathan
>
> --
> Olivier Ansaldi
> Ozonesoft @http://ozonesoft.net/

Jonathan Clarke

Feb 20, 2008, 6:03:47 AM2/20/08
to Ruby Ireland
Olivier,
Could you put my name down as well. Got some free time in my schedule.
Hope its not too late and there is some space left.

Jonathan

Jaroslaw Zabiello

Feb 20, 2008, 9:21:10 PM2/20/08
to Ruby Ireland
Olivier, what are the implications of this sign? There was no time to
read it. I hope we did not sign any agreement for our
decapitation... :)

John Ward

Feb 23, 2008, 2:29:29 PM2/23/08
to ruby_i...@googlegroups.com