Missing gem?

Fredrik

Oct 22, 2008, 2:15:35 AM10/22/08
to rush, the Ruby Shell
Hello,

I just found rush and it seems really interesting. However, I fail to
install it:

Install required dependency spicycode-rcov? [Yn]
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
Could not find spicycode-rcov (>= 0.8.1.3) in any repository

If I search for that gem, this is what I find:

spicycode_rspec_extensions (0.0.1)
RSpec Extensions for Expectation Matchers

I.e. the version wanted is not found. What is going on here?

Hassan Schroeder

Oct 22, 2008, 12:49:51 PM10/22/08
to ruby-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Fredrik <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just found rush and it seems really interesting. However, I fail to
> install it:
>
> Install required dependency spicycode-rcov? [Yn]
> ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
> Could not find spicycode-rcov (>= 0.8.1.3) in any repository

I have two versions of Rush installed (0.4.1, 0.3) and no spicycode-
anything.

What version are you trying to install, and from where?

OS/Ruby/Gem versions?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.s...@gmail.com

Fredrik

Oct 22, 2008, 9:45:44 PM10/22/08
to rush, the Ruby Shell
Well... I am confused... I tried again with

sudo gem install rush

and this time it installed successfully. I don't know what happened
yesterday. Well... I'll leave it at that and get on with this amazing
shell!

In case you are interested:
$ gem --version
0.9.2