Documatic - is this the current repo ?

Thibaut Barrère

Nov 16, 2009, 5:39:49 AM11/16/09
to Ruby Reports
Hello,

just wondering, is this repository the current one for documatic ?

http://stonecode.svnrepository.com/documatic/trac.cgi/browser

best,

Thibaut
--
http://www.learnivore.com

Gregory Brown

Nov 16, 2009, 10:15:36 AM11/16/09
to ruby-r...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 5:39 AM, Thibaut Barrère
<thibaut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> just wondering, is this repository the current one for documatic ?
>
> http://stonecode.svnrepository.com/documatic/trac.cgi/browser

Actually not sure if urbanus ever got this stuff over to Github. If
not, then yes.
Hopefully he'll move it, because I will eventually take down that old
svn+trac host.

-greg

Thibaut Barrère

Nov 17, 2009, 3:58:19 AM11/17/09
to Ruby Reports
Hi Greg,

> Actually not sure if urbanus ever got this stuff over to Github.   If
> not, then yes.
> Hopefully he'll move it, because I will eventually take down that old
> svn+trac host.

I couldn't find anything matching documatic on github.

Urbanus are you monitoring this list ? What about moving to github ?

If there's no reply, I'll make a copy over at github myself to avoid
this going into the void.

-- Thibaut

Gregory Brown

Nov 17, 2009, 10:09:53 AM11/17/09
to ruby-r...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 3:58 AM, Thibaut Barrère
<thibaut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If there's no reply, I'll make a copy over at github myself to avoid
> this going into the void.

Thibaut. I definitely won't pull the trigger before ensuring there is
a live copy up somewhere, but not a bad idea.

-greg

Thibaut Barrère

Nov 23, 2009, 5:07:03 AM11/23/09
to Ruby Reports
> Thibaut.  I definitely won't pull the trigger before ensuring there is
> a live copy up somewhere, but not a bad idea.

I'm getting in touch with Dave Nelson.

will keep you posted,

Thibaut
--
http://www.learnivore.com

urbanus

Nov 23, 2009, 5:22:43 PM11/23/09
to Ruby Reports
Hi Thibaut,

> I'm getting in touch with Dave Nelson.

Thanks for contacting me. At the moment I'm not doing any development
work in Ruby at all, let alone Documatic.

I certainly agree it would be a good idea to move it to github.com.
Problem is, I can't guarantee I would be able to give it the attention
it deserves (bug fixes, pulling other people's changes etc.). I don't
think I'm the best person for the job at the moment. So if anyone is
willing to take over maintenance of Documatic please either let me
know, or just do it: put it up on github.com. If I can facilitate in
any way I'd be happy to help.

Regards,
Dave