Is there someone out there that can explain how this works?

BraveDave

May 12, 2007, 11:57:15 PM5/12/07
to Ruby Reports
I posted a request to hire a consultant who could explain Ruby Reports
as the documentation is NON-EXISTENT and received this one reply from
Greg saying to stay off his forum.
I really think someone who cares about this product reads this as a
'wakeup' call and "inclusion" not "exclusion" will give your product
acceptance.
Thank you,
David

"Please do not post requests for assistance for things that are not
related to the Ruby Reports project on this list.

-greg

"

Gregory Brown

May 13, 2007, 2:20:19 AM5/13/07
to Ruby Reports

On May 12, 11:57 pm, BraveDave <DauntlessDa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I posted a request to hire a consultant who could explain Ruby Reports
> as the documentation is NON-EXISTENT and received this one reply from
> Greg saying to stay off his forum.
> I really think someone who cares about this product reads this as a
> 'wakeup' call and "inclusion" not "exclusion" will give your product
> acceptance.

If you asked a question about Ruport, perhaps you would have recieved
a better reply.
But your question was about Rails.