Railed Ruport -- Ruport enabled rails application

Emmanuel Oga

Jul 13, 2007, 4:18:36 PM7/13/07
to ruby-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi there! I finished doing a small application based on ruport + rails.

It manages a small (2 tables) database of user and events and then draws some reports and a graph.

If you try it, don't forget to run the migrations to generate the sqlite3 database and populate it with a few users / events.

I hope it may be usefull for you.

Cheers!

Emmanuel

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!

RailedRuport.zip

EmmanuelOga

Jul 13, 2007, 5:45:12 PM7/13/07
to Ruby Reports
PS: I tried it on ie 6.0 and don't seems to work fine, it has some
issues resolving the rest urls i think, also ie6 does not render right
the svg graph. I will look for solutions to those problems later.

Gregory Brown

Jul 13, 2007, 5:49:29 PM7/13/07
to ruby-r...@googlegroups.com

I'm not sure if SVG is going to work in IE at all, but possibly IE7.
Definitely not IE >= 6, hence the need for a graph renderer that
generates jpg or png that is preferably not RMagick backed, but even
that would do for now.

Gregory Brown

Jul 13, 2007, 5:49:48 PM7/13/07
to ruby-r...@googlegroups.com
On 7/13/07, Gregory Brown <gregory...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/13/07, EmmanuelOga <oga_emma...@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> >
> > PS: I tried it on ie 6.0 and don't seems to work fine, it has some
> > issues resolving the rest urls i think, also ie6 does not render right
> > the svg graph. I will look for solutions to those problems later.
>
> I'm not sure if SVG is going to work in IE at all, but possibly IE7.
> Definitely not IE >= 6,

err.. <=