Luis Lavena on Windows support

Greg Moreno

Sep 28, 2010, 1:57:45 AM9/28/10
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)
Luis Lavena (of ruby installer for Windows) dropped by our site
http://pinoyrb.org/ruby/ruby-on-windows#comment-2

hey Bryan, keep the Windows support going :)

- Greg

--
http://gregmoreno.ca
http://twitter.com/gregmoreno

Bryan Bibat

Sep 28, 2010, 4:04:06 AM9/28/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Rails for (the) Windows version 0 now up for download:

http://www.bryanbibat.net/files/rails-ftw-v0.exe

So yeah, mukhang kaya natin i-fork yung RubyInstaller to include Rails and SQLite. Salpak natin portable MySQL, pwede na natin i-supercede yung Instant Rails.

Bryan Bibat
Freelance Software Engineer
http://www.bryanbibat.net

Greg Moreno

Sep 28, 2010, 4:15:14 AM9/28/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Swweeet

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Bryan Bibat <b...@bryanbibat.net> wrote:
> Rails for (the) Windows version 0 now up for download:
>
> http://www.bryanbibat.net/files/rails-ftw-v0.exe
>
> So yeah, mukhang kaya natin i-fork yung RubyInstaller to include Rails and
> SQLite. Salpak natin portable MySQL, pwede na natin i-supercede yung Instant
> Rails.

Jose Achmad Palala

Sep 28, 2010, 9:42:04 AM9/28/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Wow unbelievable. from a simple comment/rant to something workable :)
thanks guys!

> --

JOE PALALA
www.kaisa.com