June 16 Meetup

crigor

Jun 8, 2011, 11:18:50 PM6/8/11
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Our next meetup will be at the Friendster office on Thursday, June 16 at 6pm. The address is Jaka Building, PH1, 6780 Ayala Avenue, Makati.

Speaker and signup sheet to follow.

Richard Gonzales

Jun 8, 2011, 11:26:41 PM6/8/11
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Just across the street! Hehe!

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:18 AM, crigor <cri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Our next meetup will be at the Friendster office on Thursday, June 16 at 6pm. The address is Jaka Building, PH1, 6780 Ayala Avenue, Makati.

Speaker and signup sheet to follow.

Elmer Rivera

Jun 9, 2011, 3:18:44 AM6/9/11
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Richard Gonzales
<richard....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice! Just across the street! Hehe!
>
> On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:18 AM, crigor <cri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Our next meetup will be at the Friendster office on Thursday, June 16 at
>> 6pm. The address is Jaka Building, PH1, 6780 Ayala Avenue, Makati.
>>
>> Speaker and signup sheet to follow.

FYI, The Mini Form Function Class is also having their event on the same date

:elmer

Radamanthus Batnag

Jun 10, 2011, 12:29:55 AM6/10/11
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)
For those who aren't as fortunate as Richard, here's some instructions
on how to get there.

If you are driving, the office is along ayala (near the corner or
Ayala
and Rufino), so you can be dropped off very easily. Look for the
Krispy
Kreme! You can park in the De La Rosa parking in the back of the
building,
then enter the building from the back door. To go to the De La Rosa
parking, come along De La Rosa and enter the Service Road #2.

If you are using public transport, you can get off right in front of
the
building, there is a bus / jeepney stop. This is the stop right before
Paseo de Roxas (if you come from the west) or right after (if you come
from the east).

See you next week!

On Jun 9, 11:26 am, Richard Gonzales <richard.gonza...@gmail.com>

Radamanthus Batnag

Jun 10, 2011, 12:41:27 AM6/10/11
to Philippine Ruby Users Group (PRUG/PhRUG)

Richard Gonzales

Jun 10, 2011, 12:44:08 AM6/10/11
to ruby...@googlegroups.com

Bryan Bibat

Jun 11, 2011, 11:15:16 PM6/11/11
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
Walang Java sa survey... LOL!
--
Bryan Bibat
Freelance Software Engineer

Vic Zapata

Jun 12, 2011, 12:58:00 AM6/12/11
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
HI mga sirs,

2nd time ko po ulit makakaatend sa meet up pag nagkataon. Does it require Ruby Skills? PHP programmer po kasi ako :)
Vic Ignacio Zapata
Mobile: +639081680298
Skype: vicignacio_zapata
Yahoo Messenger: vicignacio_zapata | emperore_17
GMail: vic.za...@gmail.com
Yahoo Mail: vicignac...@yahoo.com | emper...@yahoo.com
Website: www.webbuggers.com

"Stand up and be counted!"

Radamanthus Batnag

Jun 15, 2011, 11:01:13 PM6/15/11

On Jun 10, 12:29 pm, Radamanthus Batnag <radamant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For those who aren't as fortunate as Richard, here's some instructions
> on how to get there.
>
> If you are driving, the office is along ayala (near the corner or
> Ayala
> and Rufino), so you can be dropped off very easily. Look for the
> Krispy
> Kreme! You can park in the De La Rosa parking in the back of the
> building,
> then enter the building from the back door. To go to the De La Rosa
> parking, come along De La Rosa and enter the Service Road #2.
>
> If you are using public transport, you can get off right in front of
> the
> building, there is a bus / jeepney stop. This is the stop right before
> Paseo de Roxas (if you come from the west) or right after (if you come
> from the east).

Bump!

See you all later!

rad