I've successfully uploaded the presentation (given at NCSU in April) and final report. The presentation is publically available but the report will require the link below. Enjoy.
From: Clarissa Livingston [mailto:clarissalivings...@me.com]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 11:44 PM
Cc: Dan Fuccella; Sarah Kahn
Subject: Last Month's Minutes: EWB RTP June Meeting Minutes
Attached are the minutes from last months meeting.
This month's meeting will be as usual at 6:30pm at CDMSmith on Glenwood Ave, tomorrow, Tuesday, July 3rd. Please follow the link for more details:http://www.meetup.com/Engineers-without-Borders-USA-RT-Professional-C... .
Important Highlights from last month's Meeting:
- By Laws were ready for review. The plan is to vote on them tomorrow.
- We need a Fundraising Chair
- Benefit Dinner: we would like to hold it at the same time and place, with the same caterer
- Nominate a student or profesional chapter for the Premier Chapter Award! See link: http://www.ewb-usa.org/myewb-usa/events/awards-program
- The Post-Trip Report was done! Thank you Sarah Braman, Kent Lioret, Kate Bronstein, Dave Heiser, and Dan Fuccella!
I hope to see you all tomorrow.
Secretary EWB RTP
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RTP-EWBUSA" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com<mailto:rtp-ewbusa+unsubscribe@googl egroups.com>.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rtp-ewbusa?hl=en.