IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

sroy1947

Oct 20, 2010, 2:30:52 PM10/20/10
to RTI India : Right to Information, CIC
The Central Govt is moving forward to amend the RTI Act. Several of
the proposed changes are decidedly not citizen friendly and have been
drafted by the same gang of haramis who publicly masquerade as RTI's
ruling saints (founding fathers / mothers).

Accordingly to fight this menace the group "owners" (not the same as
"moderators") of the leading RTI e-groups of India (ie. RTI_India and
HumJanange) have decided to collaborate by sharing members lists and
updating / weeding out bouncing members. This also explains the many
"unsubscribe me" messages being posted recently to this group. Many
members expelled / resigned from one of these groups may find
themselves restored back because they are still on the other group.

]

Sarbajit

haridas mandal

Oct 21, 2010, 2:13:15 AM10/21/10
to rti_...@googlegroups.com
Dear All
What are the proposed ammendments? Can anyone pl let us know. Where can we get the info? Is it available in the net?
Regards
Haridas

sroy1947

Oct 21, 2010, 12:19:27 PM10/21/10
to RTI India : Right to Information, CIC
1) These amendments are not on the net
2) They have been leaked and reached the owners of this group and HJ
3) Selected members will get the info from these groups very shortly.

Sarbajit

sroy1947

Oct 23, 2010, 8:57:15 AM10/23/10
to RTI India : Right to Information, CIC
Dear Group,

I am happy to announce that 1 of the moderators of RTI4empowerment is
also joining our UNIFICATION effort, and that the members from
rti4empowerment shall also be added to this group though list sharing.

Notwithstanding what a moderator of HJ writes, there is no requirement
to take permission of list members to share the member lists.

During this process, there shall doubtless be several "UNSUBSCRIBE ME"
posts to all the RTI forums. Members are kindly requested to ignore
them.

Once the UNIFICATION process is complete, members of any 1 of the RTI
groups will be able to post to all the collaborating groups using
OpenID. In this way, the owners of the following OpenID groups
(RTI_India, HumJanenge and RTI4empowerment) hope that the multiple
posts which clog our member email boxes shall be greatly reduced if
not eliminated totally. We have also decided that if a member is
banned on 1 group he shall also be automatically expelled from the
other groups too.

Sarbajit

On Oct 21, 9:19 am, sroy1947 <sroy1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) These amendments are not on the net
> 2) They have been leaked and reached the owners of this group and HJ
> 3) Selected members will get the info from these groups very shortly.
>
> Sarbajit
>
> haridas mandal wrote:
> > Dear All
> > What are the proposed ammendments? Can anyone pl let us know. Where can we get the info? Is it available in the net?
> > Regards
> > Haridas

ravindrarti09 singh

Oct 29, 2010, 6:36:01 AM10/29/10
to rti_...@googlegroups.com
any ammendment those are against of our right we will be unite and
fight for them