Where You At?

ephealy

Dec 8, 2008, 1:19:51 PM12/8/08
to rpgbloggers
I get requests from convention organizers looking for podcasters or
bloggers who might be interested in covering their event. I also get
requests from publishers along the same lines.

It occurs to me that it would be good to know who lives where, so I
can make suggestions to these people as to whom they might contact.

So, if you'd like me put you on my little list, and don't mind giving
me your address, please contact me at eph...@ephealy.com

Name
Address (at least a town)
Email (the one you'd like to be contacted at)
Phone number (if you don't mind being contacted that way)
Blog URL

jonathan

Dec 8, 2008, 9:28:10 PM12/8/08
to rpgbloggers
Jonathan Jacobs
Rockville, MD
jonatha...@gmail.com
240 447 4039
http://thecoremechanic.blogspot.com

On Dec 8, 1:19 pm, ephealy <ephe...@ephealy.com> wrote:
> I get requests from convention organizers looking for podcasters or
> bloggers who might be interested in covering their event. I also get
> requests from publishers along the same lines.
>
> It occurs to me that it would be good to know who lives where, so I
> can make suggestions to these people as to whom they might contact.
>
> So, if you'd like me put you on my little list, and don't mind giving
> me your address, please contact me at ephe...@ephealy.com

Berin Kinsman

Dec 8, 2008, 9:43:42 PM12/8/08
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Berin Kinsman
2772 W Sunset road
Tucson AZ 85741
kin...@unclebear.com
http://unclebear.com

ephealy

Dec 9, 2008, 4:09:04 AM12/9/08
to rpgbloggers
Is there a way to post links to this group? A directory of sorts?

If so, I'll post the Google Map I'm making.

MadBrew

Dec 9, 2008, 6:36:25 AM12/9/08
to rpgbloggers
You can create pages and insert HTML I believe.

Zachary Houghton

Dec 9, 2008, 7:30:41 AM12/9/08
to rpgbloggers
Zachary Houghton
9517 W. Midnight Dr.
Pendleton, IN 46064
mail.r...@gmail.com
317-748-3963
www.rpgblog2.com

donn...@msn.com

Dec 9, 2008, 11:42:17 AM12/9/08
to rpgbloggers
Donovan (AKA Donny the DM)
Fairfield, CA 94533
Donn...@msn.com
http://thefineartofthetpk.blogspot.com

Reverend Mike

Dec 9, 2008, 12:28:17 PM12/9/08
to rpgbloggers
Michael Campbell
Plant City, FL or Miami, FL (depending on the time of year)
revere...@hotmail.com
http://bookofrev.blogspot.com

On Dec 8, 1:19 pm, ephealy <ephe...@ephealy.com> wrote:
> I get requests from convention organizers looking for podcasters or
> bloggers who might be interested in covering their event. I also get
> requests from publishers along the same lines.
>
> It occurs to me that it would be good to know who lives where, so I
> can make suggestions to these people as to whom they might contact.
>
> So, if you'd like me put you on my little list, and don't mind giving
> me your address, please contact me at ephe...@ephealy.com

Dave Chalker

Dec 9, 2008, 2:40:28 PM12/9/08
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Dave Chalker
Burtonsville, MD

(You can add me to the podcaster's map too)

I'll also remind anyone responding to the list to be careful if providing your full address, since it's a public group.

Mark Meredith

Dec 9, 2008, 4:08:02 PM12/9/08
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Mark Meredith
Currently in Churchland, VA, but originally from Spokane, WA, and
planning on moving back.
tincanro...@gmail.com
dicemonkey.wordpress.com

The Evil DM

Dec 9, 2008, 5:18:54 PM12/9/08
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Chuck Wilbur (the secret is out - Gregor LeBlaque is a pseudonym and my real
name is totally uncool)
St. Louis, MO

Ravyn

Dec 12, 2008, 11:19:03 PM12/12/08
to rpgbloggers
Erika Hoagland
San Diego, CA (okay, La Mesa, but close enough)
619-916-9638
odell_a...@yahoo.com
http://exchangeofrealities.today.com

On Dec 9, 2:18 pm, "The Evil DM" <evi...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Chuck Wilbur (the secret is out - Gregor LeBlaque is a pseudonym and my real
> name is totally uncool)
> St. Louis, MO

donn...@msn.com

Jan 6, 2009, 12:51:45 PM1/6/09
to rpgbloggers
BUMP!

C'mon folks, how are we gonna take over the world, if we don't know
what cities we already control? : )

On Dec 12 2008, 8:19 pm, Ravyn <odell_arira...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Erika Hoagland
> San Diego, CA (okay, La Mesa, but close enough)
> 619-916-9638
> odell_arira...@yahoo.comhttp://exchangeofrealities.today.com

Michael S

Jan 6, 2009, 12:54:46 PM1/6/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Mundelein, IL (suburb north of Chicago)

Jonathan Jacobs

Jan 6, 2009, 1:09:40 PM1/6/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Everyone should just click this map link and add yourself! Click the EDIT button

I've also linked this from the Google Group page for us.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114411954671844932611.00045fd4393115503f656&ll=40.580585,-87.890625&spn=72.748246,119.355469&z=3

Jonathan
aka The Core Mechanic

Jonathan Jacobs, Ph.D.
lab: (301) 402-1155
cell: (240) 447-4039

donn...@msn.com

Jan 6, 2009, 1:14:54 PM1/6/09
to rpgbloggers
Done : )

On Jan 6, 10:09 am, "Jonathan Jacobs" <jonathan.jac...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Everyone should just click this map link and *add yourself*! Click the *EDIT
> * button
>
> I've also linked this from the Google Group page for us.
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=1144119546718449326...
>
> Jonathan
> aka The Core Mechanic

> Jonathan Jacobs, Ph.D.
> lab: (301) 402-1155
> cell: (240) 447-4039
>

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Michael S <chgo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Mundelein, IL (suburb north of Chicago)
>
> > On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 11:51 AM, donny0...@msn.com <donny0...@msn.com>wrote:
>
> >> BUMP!
>
> >> C'mon folks, how are we gonna take over the world, if we don't know
> >> what cities we already control? : )- Hide quoted text -

Vegas HQ

Jan 6, 2009, 1:21:16 PM1/6/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Sin City itself, Las Vegas Nevada here.

Viriatha de Cordova

Jan 6, 2009, 2:49:05 PM1/6/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Done

Viri Cordova
CC, GA-013-I
US2008102986

Jan 6, 2009, 3:08:59 PM1/6/09
to rpgbloggers
Jon Ekman
shent...@worldofalidor.com
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
http://worldofalidor.com/

Jonathan Jacobs

Jan 6, 2009, 3:17:42 PM1/6/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
I've added a few of you that missed it to the Google map I created. This might make things easier for Ed Healy to place us.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=114411954671844932611.00045fd4393115503f656

Now, what we should do is also add the locations of all the Conventions to the same map using different colored pins (red). Heh.. we're all such a bunch of geeks its hilarious...

Jonathan Jacobs

MadBrew

Jan 6, 2009, 4:03:02 PM1/6/09
to rpgbloggers
Behold the might of the Midwest, bastion of RPG goodness!

Jeffrey Uurtamo

Jan 6, 2009, 4:13:25 PM1/6/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Call me surprised! Actually, I'm not.

Viriatha de Cordova

Jan 6, 2009, 4:17:12 PM1/6/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
DragonCon added, along with next convention dates

Viri Cordova
CC, GA-013-I
US2008102986

Jan 6, 2009, 5:01:32 PM1/6/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
I added GenCon, Origins and ConquestNW Con to the map as well as a couple other bloggers. I'll be posting this map to my blog on Thursday -- lets fill it up before then, eh?

Jonathan Jacobs, Ph.D.
c: 240 447 4039

Jay Steven Anyong

Jan 6, 2009, 6:56:27 PM1/6/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Quezon City, Philippines.

I reckon I won't be able to join any of the US Conventions anytime soon :p

Robert Sandlan

Jan 6, 2009, 6:58:17 PM1/6/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
I see the Scottish contingent are on the map now :)

Questing GM

Jan 7, 2009, 7:49:25 AM1/7/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Hmm.... I can't find the Edit button to put myself on the map.

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Anymore Asians?

Jonathan Jacobs

Jan 7, 2009, 8:09:17 AM1/7/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Should be on the left. I've attached a screenshot.

Jonathan Jacobs, Ph.D.
c: 240 447 4039

Picture 1.png

Questing GM