IJR : The International Journal of Roleplaying

jonathan

Feb 4, 2009, 8:41:03 PM2/4/09
to rpgbloggers
Stumbled this from Ed' Healy's stumble upon page -- thought some of
you might be interested.

http://journalofroleplaying.org/

-- jonathan.

MadBrew

Feb 5, 2009, 12:50:31 AM2/5/09
to rpgbloggers
Came across it a while back along with a journal called Push. I was
actually referred to it in a comment by Morten Greis on this post:

http://www.madbrewlabs.com/index.php/2009/01/07/rpp-100-defining-game/#comments

His comment also links to a bunch of pubs written for the Scandinavian
Knutepunkt festival. I link to the Push pub and a few other resources
in

http://www.madbrewlabs.com/index.php/2009/01/15/rpp-101-defining-roleplaying-games/

There is a lot of good resources referenced between the two posts for
anyone wanting to read about some theory.

Questing GM

Feb 5, 2009, 5:06:36 AM2/5/09
to rpgbl...@googlegroups.com
Got my free copy right here but haven't been able to read it properly yet. I like the topics of the essays though, it promises to be a very interesting read.