Can I use route-me to calculate routes?

Tommy

Jul 19, 2011, 9:26:38 AM7/19/11
to route-me
Hello,

I'd like to create an iPhone app that can calculate and display a
route between two points in a city. I'm having trouble working out
whether I can do this with route-me.

I've looked briefly at the current Wiki, the legacy Wiki, the sample
projects and the output of Doxygen. I've also tried searching posts to
this mailing list on Google Groups. I'm sure this question must have
been asked before, but I can't find it.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Tommy

Ivan Cornell

Jul 19, 2011, 9:54:36 AM7/19/11
to route-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tommy,

You should look at the CloudMade iPhone/iPad SDK, as that includes
route-me along with their routing library.

Regards,

Ivan

Tommy Herbert

Jul 20, 2011, 11:11:33 AM7/20/11
to route-...@googlegroups.com
On 19 July 2011 14:54, Ivan Cornell <iv...@danera.org> wrote:

You should look at the CloudMade iPhone/iPad SDK, as that includes route-me along with their routing library.

That looks like exactly what I need. Thanks very much, Ivan.