Aware Bear computers

Sara Christine

Apr 9, 2008, 10:38:18 AM4/9/08
to Rochester Wiki
The awarebear guy is at it again. I don't think it is necessary to
have "computer repair" pages for each of the suburbs. Is it okay to
delete these pages?

A single "computer repair" page could be okay. All the repair content
is currently on the "computer stores" page.

Sara Christine

Apr 9, 2008, 11:13:13 AM4/9/08
to Rochester Wiki
Okay, nevermind, someone already deleted!

Peter Boulay

Apr 9, 2008, 12:21:21 PM4/9/08
to Sara Christine, Rochester Wiki
I agree completely....

DaveMahon

Apr 9, 2008, 2:17:09 PM4/9/08
to Rochester Wiki
I've actually gone so far as to call his office in the past to discuss
proper wikiquette during a previous round of abusive behavior. I am
not at all happy with him.

On Apr 9, 12:21 pm, "Peter Boulay" <blu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree completely....
>
> On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Sara Christine <saranigh...@gmail.com>

BadFishROC

Apr 14, 2008, 8:44:38 AM4/14/08
to Rochester Wiki
I called them to tell them that what they were posting was spam and
the guy I talked to kept trying to convince me they were legit edits.
Finally I just told the guy don't try and bullshit me, I know the
difference and I know you do as well. You know you are spamming the
page, you know you don't need to make the same page for every suburb
and hung up.