[RCA] Bike Week is coming!

Rochester Cycling Alliance

May 9, 2010, 9:36:52 AM5/9/10
to rochestercyc...@googlegroups.com
Greetings RCAers,

It's really happening... Rochester Bike Week 2010 is taking place May
21-28! Check out the schedule at www.rochestercyclingalliance.org

We've got a whole week of rides, workshops, and public events to get
people out on their bikes and talking about how to make Rochester a
more bike-friendly city.

If you'd like to volunteer to help out with Bike Week, we'll be
holding an informational meeting for volunteers on Tuesday, May 11th
at 7 pm at Spot Coffee, 200 East Ave.

Finally, if you're on Facebook, visit our fan page at www.facebook.com/RochesterCyclingAlliance
. Our new page will make it easier for Rochester cyclists to stay
informed about what's happening in our campaign to make Rochester a
better city for bicycles.

See you during Bike Week!