[RochesterAreaFlyers] Sunday H-Port:

Bob Grant

Oct 17, 2009, 8:31:34 PM10/17/09
to RAF

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

fis...@mac.com

Oct 18, 2009, 9:57:59 PM10/18/09
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Did anyone fly today and if so how was it?

Mark T. Frutiger

Oct 19, 2009, 2:32:30 PM10/19/09
to rochester...@googlegroups.com

it was just ok.......3500+ over launch, lift all over the sky, flew upwind
to Mitchellsville without turning .....had a hard time finding enough sink
to land after I got cold. Like I said, just OK

fis...@mac.com
Sent by:
rochesterareaflye To
rs@googlegroups.c rochester...@googlegroups.co
om m
cc

10/18/2009 09:57 Subject
PM [RAF:2611] Re:
[RochesterAreaFlyers] Sunday
H-Port:
Please respond to
rochesterareaflye
rs@googlegroups.c
om

Did anyone fly today and if so how was it?
On Saturday, October 17, 2009, at 05:31PM, "Bob Grant" <cask...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The forecast looks good and we will be at H-Port Sunday -
http://usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?sta=KDSV&model=avn&state=NY&Submit=Change+Location

Skydog

--
www.skydogsports.com

__._,_.___
Yahoo! Groups
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
Recent Activity
1
New Members
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

Dave Stookey

Oct 19, 2009, 5:50:11 PM10/19/09
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Just as long as no one had any fun, I guess that's OK...

Mark T. Frutiger

Oct 19, 2009, 6:03:02 PM10/19/09
to rochester...@googlegroups.com

I tried not to have any fun......failed

"Dave Stookey"
<dstookey@rochest
er.rr.com> To
Sent by: <rochesterareaflyers@googlegroups.c
rochesterareaflye om>
rs@googlegroups.c cc
om
Subject
[RAF:2616] Re:
10/19/2009 05:50 [RochesterAreaFlyers] Sunday
PM H-Port:

cdn_skydog

Oct 19, 2009, 9:46:03 PM10/19/09
to Rochester...@yahoogroups.com

Yes, I Flew from 3 until 5:30 and up to 4,020 feet ato. The nicest day I have had in ages. Mark Frutiger flew with me and Jeff Ingersol took off to early and sunk out after 15 minutes.

Skydog

--- In RochesterAreaFlyers@yahoogroups.com, Bob Grant <caskydog@...> wrote:

> The forecast looks good and we will be at H-Port Sunday -
> http://usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?sta=KDSV&model=avn&state=NY&Submit=Change+Location
>
> Skydog
>
> --
> www.skydogsports.com