skydog cell:

Bob Grant

Jun 21, 2008, 9:26:35 AM6/21/08
to rochester...@yahoogroups.com, RAF Google
skydog cell number is (607) 259-0840

Bob Grant

Jun 21, 2008, 9:26:35 AM6/21/08
to rochester...@yahoogroups.com, RAF Google
Y! Sports for TV

Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

.

__,_._,___

mukrim sisic

Jun 21, 2008, 10:59:10 AM6/21/08
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob G., how long will you be in the area? I plan to be there trough the week starting Monday.

Bob Grant

Jun 21, 2008, 6:26:21 PM6/21/08
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
Sorry but we are going home Sunday as Maureen has to work on Monday. Dansville was short lived today with a good cycle for about one hour. I had a 12 minute flight and Mark Frutiger had 15 minute flight. We took off an hour too the sailplane guys told us.

Bob

gott...@frontiernet.net

Jun 21, 2008, 8:20:42 PM6/21/08
to rochester...@googlegroups.com
and linda wisely did not set up her glider....