Yagninator is putting ContextEvent.body on notice

Robert Penner

Sep 28, 2009, 11:06:39 PM9/28/09
to robo...@googlegroups.com
ContextEvent.body is never used. You have been warned.

http://www.twitpic.com/jkdiy

Joel Hooks

Sep 28, 2009, 11:09:20 PM9/28/09
to robo...@googlegroups.com
> http://www.twitpic.com/jkdiy

That made me laugh out loud sir, thanks ;)

Shaun Smith

Sep 29, 2009, 11:55:56 AM9/29/09
to robo...@googlegroups.com
hahaaa!! awesome

BTW, ContextEvent.body, as usual, is there for convenience. It makes
the Event general purpose, much like PureMVC's Notification: quick n
dirty and easy to use, but certainly not best practice. I use it for
prototyping. As soon as my app settles down, I refactor, and make
concrete, strongly-typed Event classes. In the upcoming RL Raw
implementation, no such class will exist.